Interprox Plus 2G SuperMicro Interdental Brush-Orange
Angled brush head
Bulk prices available. Want more than 20 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: Pack of 6
Special Price ₹508
- Buy 4 for ₹490 each and save 4%
- Buy 10 for ₹465 each and save 9%
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹1000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
Interprox Plus Super Micro is designed to remove oral biofilm (bacterial plaque) build-up from interproximal spaces, particularly in the premolar and molar areas. Its angled brush head provides easy access to interdental spaces in the premolar and molar regions. This specific design allows for perpendicular entry, preventing gingival lesions. The size of the head ensures deep cleaning of interdental spaces. Innovative manufacturing with high quality Tynex filaments allows for better gum care, because their dual colour design allows white filaments to detect bleeding sites and black filaments to detect the presence of oral biofilm. The stainless steel wire is coated with polyurethane (plastic material), to better protect the mucosal, dental and implant structures. The brush also comes with a protective cap for convenient transport. Interprox Plus Super Micro effectively cleans interproximal spaces and helps to protect teeth from caries and periodontal disease. Interprox Plus Mini meets the ISO 16409 standard (international standard for interdental brushes).
Angled brush head
Coated with polyurethane
India Viking House No 1C Khasra No112 FF Rajpur Khurd Ext New Delhi Delhi 110068 India
- Insert the brush loosely, so that the filaments, and not the wire, are what are touching teeth. Move the brush in and out, without turning it.
- If the wire bends or rubs gums, use a brush with a smaller PHD.
- Interprox Plus Super Micro is indicated for people with interdental spaces. It is also indicated for people with orthodontics, implants and fixed prostheses.
Write Your Own Review