IDS Denmed XP05 Automatic Intra Oral X-Ray FiLm Processor
An X-ray film automatic processor is a device designed to move medical X-ray films from one solution to the next, in the film developing process, without the need for human intervention except to insert a film or cassette.
Automatic film processors, sometimes called film processing systems, typically have six main subsystems: film transport, temperature, circulation, replenishment, drying and electrical control. There are several automatic film processors; they can be differentiated by the time required to develop a film (the dry-drop time).
IDS Denmed Private Limited 41Basement Kanakpura Road Near Vasavi Circle Basvanagudi Bangalore Karnataka 560004 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- Drying system: infrared
- Capacity: 60 films/h
- Warming up time: 7min
- Film run through time: 2-8min
- Film formats: 10x10cm to 35x43cm
- Connection: 200-230V, 50 or 60Hz
- Adjustable developing speed
- Can be operated in open room
- Used for automatic film processing
- Simple, safe, fast & durable operation
- Multi-film development can be carried out in 2-8 minute