Shofu Hy-Bond Carbo Cement
Developed with Shofu’s patented Hy-Agent additive (tannin-fluoride), Hy-bond Polycaroboxylate cement is indicated specifically for successful cementation of cast restorations and orthodontic appliances. The Hy-Agent helps to minimize post-operative sensitivity and increase compressive strength.
Precautions, Indications and Directions
Material Safety Data Sheet (Liquid)
Material Safety Data Sheet (Powder)
- Chemically adheres to tooth structure and cast appliances.
- Exhibits high adhesive strength and low solubility.
- Radiopaque, easy to mix and manipulate with a very low film thickness.
- Can be placed on freshly cut dentin with no pulpal irritation.
- Less technique sensitive due to the tannin-fluoride additive.