Hu Friedy Mini Five Gracey Curette Satin Steel #5/6(SAS5/66)
Gracey Mini Five® designs feature a longer standard diameter terminal shank, and a shorter, thinner blade than a standard Gracey.
Gracey curettes are designed to adapt to a specific area or tooth surface. Hu-Friedy manufactures a variety of Gracey styles and patterns, such as After Five® curettes with a longer terminal shank and thinned blade, Mini Five® curettes with After Five® features and a shorter blade, and the 15/16 and 17/18 patterns. An optional Rigid shank is available on all of the Gracey designs.
Available in EverEdge® Technology, a revolutionary stainless steel alloy that is super-durable to stay sharper longer.
Vijai Dental Chennai Vijai Dental Chennai No 1SBI Officers colonyPH RdNear Anna Arch Arumbakkam Chennai Tamil Nadu Chennai Tamilnadu 600106 India
- Terminal shank elongated by 3 mm for access into deep periodontal pockets and root surfaces of 5 mm or more.
- Reduced blade, half the length of the After Five® or standard Gracey, for better adaptation in narrow pockets and furcations.
- Blade is 10% thinner than standard Gracey to ease gingival insertion and reduce tissue distention.
- Area-specific design patterned after the standard Graceys offers exact adaptation and control.
- Available in Rigid designs for greater strength when needed.