Kulzer Memosil 2 Automix Cartridge Refill
MEMOSIL 2 is a transparent A-silicone for special indications. Its transparency allows optical control when positioning aids (e.g. X-ray pellets). Light-curing is possible for fi lling and fi xative materials through placeholders with MEMOSIL 2. The material is best suited for use as an occlusal stamp for light-curing posterior composites, an anterior stamp for provisionals, fillings and veneers, a fixation material for x-ray measuring spheres when planning implants and a transfer matrix for bracket constructions on the plaster model.
Libral Traders Delhi B841 Okhla Inds Area 2
- MEMOSIL 2s transparency facilitates the positioning of aids.
- It also allows light curing of composites and fillings through the material.
- Processing of MEMOSIL 2 is clean and hygienic due to its direct and sterile application.
- The automix cartridge system saves you time and reduces the risk of registration errors.
- MEMOSIL 2 also increases treatment comfort for your patients. Thanks to its short time in mouth and the neutral taste and odour, patients are more at ease.
- An additional benefit for you is the time saving, since it can be applied directly into the patients mouth.
- Occlusal stamp for light-curing posterior composite
- Anterior stamp for provisionals, fillings and veneers
- Fixation material for X-ray pellets when planning implants
- Transfer matrix models for bracket constructions on the plaster model.
- The brackets can be easily transferred to the posterior area