Hager Miratray Implant
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Out of stock
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹1000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
Miratray Implant is a universal disposable impression tray for implant impression and is used instead of an individual tray. It is suitable for dentulous and edentulous jaws. The transparent special foil at the tray bottom simplifies the selection of the tray size and the correct fit. Miratray Implant impression trays do not have to be adapted individually in the area of the abutments as the foil is simply pierced while impression taking. The foil then lies exactly against the abutments and overflow of the impression material is avoided, which guarantees a fast, clean and precise implant impression.
- Selection of the Implant Tray
- The adequate tray size can be selected either by conventional intraoral measurement with a measuring probe or by simple visual fitting. Sufficient space (min. 2 - 3 mm) for the impression material should be left between the impression tray and the abutments respectively the alveolar process. For dentulous jaws, the locking screws and pins have to be chosen in a way that they sit sufficiently above the occlusion surfaces of the adjacent teeth, otherwise a piercing of the foil is not or only partially possible.
- Preparation of the Impression Tray for Impression Taking
- You should always use a tray adhesive. For a better adjustment of the tray filled with impression material in the mouth, the exact points of abutment penetration can be marked with a pen when selecting the adequate Miratray Implant tray.
- Impression Material
- A silicone or polyether impression material with high final hardness is recommended for impression. The instructions of the respective manufacturer have to be followed when working with the impression material.
- Disinfection of Impression
- The impression has to be disinfected after removal from the patient mouth.
- Hazard Warning
- Use the tray with undamaged foil only. Cracks in the foil allow impression material to leak, which may result in incorrect impressions.
- Saves you and your patient an additional patient visit and laboratory cost
- Controllable and safe impression taking with clear view of implant posts
- Clean impression is taken as foil meets precisely at implant posts
- No overflowing impression material
- Customisable, user-friendly and cost-effective
- Suitable for all implant impression materials and implant systems
Write Your Own Review