Shofu Glasionomer FX-II improved
As low as ₹1339
A general purpose direct restorative developed for ART and Minimal Intervention (MI) dentistry, pits and fissures, cervical erosion and abrasion, intermediate restoration for heavy stress bearing areas, final restoration for non-stress bearing Class I, II of adult dentition.
Material Safety Data Sheet
- Improved GlasIonomer FX II features superior mechanical properties and exceptional handling characteristics for superior clinical performance.
- Enhanced aesthetics with high translucency, fluorescence close to natural teeth and optimal polishability.
- Excellent packable consistency ideal for posterior restoration of deciduous teeth or intermediate restoration of permanent teeth.
- Chemically adheres to tooth structure with continuous release and recharge of fluoride ions, biocompatible and radiopaque with low solubility.
- Available in shades: A2, A3, A3.5 & B2 with a closer match to Vita Lumin shades