GH Ortho Polycrystalline Ceramic Bracket
Polycrystalline Ceramic Bracket s brilliant translucency presents a totally aesthetic appearance throughout treatment. The smooth, contoured tie wings provide patient comfort and mechanical functionality. The unique bonding base design ensures superior performance and easy, conventional debonding. The unique portals in the base allow adhesive to circulate through the base, creating a secure mechanical bond.
Libral Traders Delhi B841 Okhla Inds Area 2
- Full rotational control due to the mini twin design.
- Rounded facial contours for patient comfort.
- Increased tie wing area for easy ligation.
- Torque in base for level slot lineup and improved finishing.
- Compound contour base reduces occlusal interference, enhances comfort.
- Color enhanced I.D. for easy bracket selection
- Rounded edges at the slot entrance and exit for reduced friction.
- Portal for secure mechanical bonds.
- Contoured tie wings for enhanced patient comfort.
- Unique base design for enhanced bond strength, 100% mechanical bonds, no chemical enhancers added, precise anatomical contours.
- Adhesive enters through 4 openings on the base and flows through integrated portal.
- Excess flow-through adhesive is removed prior to curing.
- Adhesive polymerizes in the portals during curing for unprecedented secure mechanical bonds.