GH Ortho Elgiloy Wire
Elgilloy wire is a premium, specially-fabricated wire in four tempers. Each Elgiloy wire type has separate characteristics. Wire forms made from elgiloy can be heat-treated, depending on the desired application. Elgiloy wire’s toughness and flexibility are easily discernible with use. Elgiloy wire is superior, as furnished, for forming, and in performance time during treatment. All tempers have the unique capability of beginning as a softer easily handled wire. Because Elgiloy wire can be used as is or heat-treated, it provides flexibility and control in force applications.
Libral Traders Delhi B841 Okhla Inds Area 2
- Longer functioning as a resilient spring wire without distortion or fatigue.
- Easy soldering without annealing.
- Easy heat-treating to increase physical properties.
- Simple electrolyte polishing.
- Set resistance – Retains power longer than stainless steel.
- Fatigue resistance – More cycles than stainless steel without breakage.
- Greater spring efficiency – Up to 20% more power than spring steel without an increase in
- Corrosion resistance – Outperforms chrome stainless steel by 17%.
- Non-magnetic – Non-magnetic through all temperature ranges.