Items 1-36 of 123
- Tokuyama Estelite Sigma Quick Syringe - RefillsUniversal RestorativeTokuyama
From ₹2,100Quick curing time - 10 sec.Extended working time - 90 sec
- Ivoclar Vivadent TE-Econom Plus Intro PacksLC, RO Hybrid CompositeIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹4,181Excellent physical propertiesGood polishability
- Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Ceram Syringe RefillsUniversal RestorativeIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹1,446Low shrinkageLow wear
- Filtek Z350 XT Universal Restorative Syringe - RefillsUniversal Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹1,733Simple to useLifelike aesthetics
- Tokuyama Estelite Posterior Syringe - RefillsPosterior Restorative (SPECIAL PRICE)Tokuyama
From ₹1,750Ideal handlingProminent physical strength
- Filtek Z350 XT Flowable Restorative - RefillsFlowable Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹1,720Excellent aesthetics and polish retention20% less shrinkage than Filtek™ Supreme XT
- GC Solare XUniversal RestorativeGC
From ₹1,197Remarkable ability to blend into the toothNon-sticky handling
- Filtek P60 Posterior RestorativePosterior Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹1,272Available in 3 common shades - A3, B2 and C2Rapid cure (20 Seconds for 2.5mm increment)
- Ivoclar Vivadent TE-Econom Flow RefillsLC, RO Flowable CompositeIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹630Broad indication spectrumOptimal handling
- Ultradent Amelogen Plus Syringe - Refills (9030)Composite RestorativeUltradent
From ₹1,046Simple affordable systemBrilliant polishing capacity
- 3M ESPE Valux Plus Universal Restorative - RefillsUniversal Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹627High resistance to wear and fracturesBlends with surrounding tooth - more natural finish
- SDI Wave Flowable Composite - RefillsFlowable CompositeSDI
From ₹393Fluoride relaeseNatural fluorence
- Filtek Z250 XT Nano Hybrid Universal Restorative Syringe - RefillsUniversal Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹992Formulated for strong, reliable performanceEasy to use in all classes of direct restorations
- 3M ESPE Filtek Z250 XT 4 Syringes + Bond KitUniversal Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹5,074Formulated for strong, reliable performanceEasy to use in all classes of direct restorations
- 3M ESPE Restorative Introductory Valux KitRestorative Kit3M ESPESpecial Price ₹3,378 Regular Price ₹5,250Comfortable HandfeelLight cure depth
- Anabond Stedman RestoFill Syringe 4gm RefillsLight-Cure CompositeAnabond Stedman
From ₹560Micro hybridLight-cure
- Shofu Beautifil Flow PlusGiomerShofu
From ₹1,781High StrengthOptimal Handling CharacteristicsOut of stock
- Tokuyama Estelite Alpha Syringe - KitUniversal RestorativeTokuyamaSpecial Price ₹3,637 Regular Price ₹3,995Outstanding polishabilityHigh gross retention over time
- Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Flow RefillsFlowable CompositeIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹1,211Excellent wetting behaviorOutstanding Stability
- GC EverStick C&BGlass Fibre ReinforcementGC
From ₹3,283Reliable and aesthetic wayTooth tissue preserving approach
- Tokuyama Estelite Flow Quick Syringe - RefillsFlowable CompositeTokuyama
From ₹850Very Fast CuringOutstanding esthetics
- Tokuyama Estelite Flow Quick High Flow Syringe - RefillsFlowable Composite (SPECIAL PRICE)Tokuyama
From ₹1,054Ideal flowability for smooth cavity liningLarge syringe and wing for easier dispensing
- Ivoclar Vivadent Empress Direct Color/Opaque AssortmentNano-hybrid filling material/ OpaquerIvoclar VivadentSpecial Price ₹16,022 Regular Price ₹18,430Direct application to composite or ceramics without dilutionQuick and accurate shade
- GC G-aenial Universal Flo Syringe RefillsFlowable CompositeGC
From ₹1,269superb invisible aesthetics without any compromisesBetter longevity and endurance
- Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill Syringe RefillsUniversal RestorativeIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹707Versatile application and shading optionsSpecial filler technology
- Tokuyama Estelite Alpha Syringe - RefillsUniversal RestorativeTokuyama
From ₹1,100Outstanding polishabilityHigh gross retention over time
- Anabond RestoFill N FloNanohybrid FlowableAnabond Stedman₹1,200Light-cureRadiopaque
- Medicept Dental Flow PlusFlowable Light Cure CompositeMedicept Dental
- Medicept Dental Matrix Microhybrid Composite KitResin Based RestorativeMedicept DentalSpecial Price ₹4,050 Regular Price ₹5,700
- Tokuyama Estelite Sigma Quick PLT - RefillsUniversal Composite (SPECIAL PRICE)Tokuyama
From ₹2,700Quick curing time - 10 sec.Extended working time - 90 sec
- Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill Cavifil RefillsUniversal RestorativeIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹707Special filler technologyEsthetic results
- Medicept Dental Flash Nanohybrid Composite Kit (Free LED Curing Light)Nano Hybrid CompositeMedicept DentalSpecial Price ₹6,999 Regular Price ₹7,500
- Ivoclar Vivadent Empress Direct Colour RefillsNano-hybrid filling materialIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹2,413Direct application to composite or ceramics without dilutionQuick and accurate shade
- Pulpdent Flows-Rite Multi-Purpose Flowable Kit & RefillMulti-Purpose Flowable & Veneer CementPulpdent
From ₹828Excellent esthetics and polishabilityPreferred viscosity and handling characteristics
- Filtek Bulk Fill Flowable Restorative - RefillsBulk Fill Flowable Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹3,242Nearly twice the wear resistance of leading bulk fill flowablesFast and strong
- Tokuyama Estelite Sigma Quick Syringe - KitsUniversal RestorativeTokuyama
From ₹6,110Quick curing time - 10 sec.Extended working time - 90 sec
Items 1-36 of 123
Buy dental composites online in India
Buying guide for composites
Composites are amongst the modern tooth filling materials which get used for restoration of teeth in the current times. Due to the tooth colour matching which composites provide, they have gone on to become the de facto filling material for most requirements. They have replaced amalgams and other metals as the preferred option, driven by this property.
What is a composite?
Composite resins are chemical resin materials used for dental fillings. These bond tight with the remaining tooth structures to ensure restoration of the missing portions of the teeth.
What are the other options?
Amalgams, glass ionomer cements and compomers are some of the other materials which get used in place of composites to restore teeth.
What are the different types of composites?
There are multiple ways of classifying composites:
Based on the size of the particle used, a composite ranges from macrofilled to microfilled to nanofilled. The trend has been to move towards smaller particles and better adhesion strengths to avoid microleakages which can put the restorations at risk.
Z350xt from 3m ESPE and sigma quick from Tokuyama are some of the nanofilled composites available in India.
Composites can also be classified based on the delivery mode – capsules, syringes, PLTs and powder liquid bottles
Composites are also classified into packable, flowable and universal composites. While packable composites are used for larger posterior restorations, flowable composites are used for smaller anterior restorations. Universal composites are usable for all kinds of restorations, and are generally preferred at smaller practices which are unsure of the requirements of different types of composites for a period of time.
What brands of composites are available in India?
Several of the world’s top dental manufacturers are present in India today either through their own subsidiaries or through importers/distributors. Some of the brands which are available in PinkBlue.in include:
- 3M ESPE
- Anabond Stedman
- Coltene Whaledent
- Detax Dental
- DMG Germany
- Heraeus Kulzer
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- Medicept Dental
There are more brands of composites getting added every day into PinkBlue, and PinkBlue.in remains the place with the most options for buying a dental composite in India.
What are the price ranges of composites?
Current PinkBlue deals with over 100 composites, and the price of the most economical composite is Rs 466 from a brand called Ramen Insta. And, the most expensive one is from the brand called Tokuyama Estelite Sigma quick kit at Rs 21,000. There are tonnes of options between these two ranges, and you can choose the option which suits you the best.
What are some of the premium brands of composites?
The premium brands of composites available in India include Tokuyama, SHofu, Heraeus Kulzer, 3m ESPE, IVoclar Vivadent Empress Direct and Kuraray.
What are some of the economical brands of composites?
Economical brands of composites include Te-econom plus from IVoclar vivadent, Anabond, Ramen Insta, D-tech, Medicept, Meta, Vericom, Valux and more.
What are the forms of composites available?
Composites are available in multiple forms of delivery:
Powder, liquid used to be the initial form for composite restoratives, where the powder and liquid scoops are to be taken and mixed at the time of usage.
But, to avoid human mixing errors, composites have moved to syringe delivery forms where the syringes have the pre-mixed content which can be delivered directly into the patient’s mouth for the restoration.
The other form which companies have come up with to avoid the mixing composition problem, is the capsule or PLT form which allows for a standard quantity of powder and liquid which can be mixed at the time of usage. Capsule form remains the premium option and is the most expensive option for all brands.
Syringe is the most commonly used delivery form for composites at this point in time.
How do I know which shade of composites are needed for my practice?
Composites come in different shades. The shades which are usually available in all brands A1, A2, A3, A3.5 and B2. The other shades which premium brands offer are A4, B1, B2, B4, Clear Enamel, Bleach, White, Bleach White, C1, C2, C3, C4 and multiple other minute variants.
Shades are needed to match with the colour of the teeth of the patient, to do tooth-coloured fillings. A vita shade guide, which is the iso standard for shade guides, helps in choosing the right shade for your patient’s need.
What are the expiry periods/ shelf lives of various composites?
Expiry periods of composites generally range from 1 to 3 years. The premium variants generally have lower shelf lives, while the most economical ones have a 3 year shelf-life.
How to use a composite?
In case of a powder liquid or a capsule, the components are to be taken out and mixed to create the filling material. In case of the syringe, the filling mix already is available and comes readily out of the syringe.
The area which needs filling is cleaned up. In case there is a need for a sealant to be used, the same is done. In case there is a need for a bonding agent, the same gets used. And, then the filling materials are pushed into the space which needs filling. Ensure that it packs tightly into the space. Post that, use articulating papers to take impressions of the teeth and shape it to feet into the general teeth structure. Make sure the patient feels comfortable at the end of this exercise.
Who uses a composite?
Dentists who do teeth restorations use composites to restore teeth which are impacted by carries and have cavities.
Restorative dentists who generally work on protecting the natural teeth are the ones who do teeth restorations. While the easier tooth restorations involved lightly impacted tooth and just filling materials, the more impacted tooth might need root canal treatment, sealants, fiber posts and other materials to bring it back to normalcy. Restorative dentists pride themselves on not letting the natural teeth go off that easily.
How to decide on the best composite for my need?
Composites are determined by the type of practice which you are running. If its a premium practice, you will need the premium brands like Kuraray, Shofu, tokuyama and 3m ESPE Z350 xt. In case its a more economical practice, you might choose brands like D-tech, Ivoclar Te-econom plus or Anabond restofill.
Also, your projected requirements for a period of time may dictate the composite brand which you go for, based on the expiry periods of the products under consideration.
How to buy the best composite conveniently?
PinkBlue.in deals with more than 20 brands of composites and over 100 products which have multiple shades amongst them. These include individual composite syringes as well as composite kits which come with bonding agents, etchants, sealants and other accessories.
There are over 500 products including the different shades which are available from different brands.
How can I pay for my best suited composite?
You can buy any of these composites from anywhere in India on PinKblue.in, by buying through different payment modes available – cash on delivery, credit cards, debit cards, netbanking and multiple other convenient payment options.
How much time will it take for PinkBlue.in to deliver my preferred composite?
You will get most products delivered to you within 2-5 days across the country. It is the most convenient way of buying dental composites in India. While the common moving shades are readily available, the slow moving shades are being maintained at manufacturer and importer locations to keep it efficient and at the same time available.
What is the most efficient shade mix I should have in my clinic?
Shade mix should be determined by the type of the practice. While you may not want a shade B4 in an economical practice, premium clinics might want to get a B4 as well, even though it may be used only for very few patients. So, in case of economical clinics, its best to keep the most needed shades only. In case of premium clinics with premium pricing, it might be essential to keep all types of shades in hand to ensure that there’s shade matching to all customers, for their requirements.
PinkBlue.in provides the most number of shades available in India for dental composites, so hop over to pick the shades which you want to keep your customers happy and keep all restorations tooth-coloured.
What are the most important characteristics of composites?
Select your composites based on their strength, compression characteristics, ambient light sensitivity, radiopactity, polymerization depth, curing time, handling – stickiness, sculptability, stiffness, modulus of elasticity – flexibility, wear, shrinkage, physical properties – hue, value, chroma, translucency, colour stability, polishability and polish longevity, clinical longevity, and the indications and contraindications of the product.
Why buy dental composites in India from PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in has the largest collection of dental composites from the widest range of brands in India. You can compare and buy the products that best suit your requirements. With PinkBlue.in, you will get benefits such as free delivery over 500, Cash on Delivery option, multiple online payment modes, no near-expiry products, original products and lots more.