GDP Enclave Elite B Class Autoclave
Now comes with a digital temperature and pressure sensor. Self Vacuum Test during every cycle. Set of 13-Error Codes to diagnose any component failure. 2-Input Dynamic Heater Control. Full Control Over Sterilization and Dry Cycles. Inbuilt Printer prints information after end of each cycle. The Printer Receipt contains :- Date/Month/Year Time at start of Cycle start. Information about each cycle - Time taken and Temperature. Sequence of operation. Total time taken. Custom Name of Clinic on Receipt also Available The complete receipt can be placed as a record of sterilization, and a method of publicizing sterilization practices. New Dynamic Heating technology takes perfect control of parameters. Enclave is fully automatic front loading autoclave with Vacuum & Dry Cycle. Lower Heater power required and up to 30%-50% power saving over traditional autoclaves. Increased Heater Life. Vacuum pump fitted inside the autoclave to allow Pre & Post sterilization vacuum cycle inside the chamber as per the International standards. Total of 6 Vacuum Cycles with 16 MIN STERILIZATION 16 MIN DRY CYCLE. With Digital Display of all the operations in sequence and timer and Temperature. The Front control panel has a touch type key switches and also have LEDs to indicate the operation going inside the autoclave. Front Door and panel is made of heat resistance plastic and the top cover is made of stainless Steel. The autoclave is programmed to perform all necessary operations required in sterilization. Sealing Ring made of Silicon Rubber. Single Touch operation, specially designed for ease of use. Dry cycle is completed without opening the door. 3 Pre-Sterilization Vacuum Cycle. Total Cycle takes 1 Hour.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.