GDC Semi Automatic Crown Remover (CRPB)
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1 Piece
Regular Price ₹3795 Special Price ₹2824
Out of stock
You save: 971 (26%)
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Regular product - Ships usually within 1-2 working days
The Crown remover is a spring-loaded mechanical device to remove the bonded crowns and bridges by an intensive impulse.
- Spring-loaded crown remover with 8 tips and a wrench.
- Special tip for bridge removing
- Impulse strength is controllable
- Eight different designs of tips allow engaging in different places of crown margins.
- It has a special steel string that can be pulled underneath the bridge and engaged in the rectangular tip when an impulse is
applied to it pulls out the bridge.
- Impulse strength should be lowered for root-treated teeth.
- For permanent removal of crowns by breaking the seal between tooth and crown even after sectioning with a bur.
- The setting of the impulse to a higher level can break the underlying tooth. Be careful.