GC Tooth Mousse
As low as ₹684
Topical creme with bioavailable calcium and phosphate
A water based sugar free dental topical creme containing RECALDENT - CPP-ACP (Casein- Phosphopeptide-Amorphous-Calcium-Phosphate)
- Delivers RECALDENT - (CPP-ACP) to restore mineral balance in the oral environment
- Provides extra protection for teeth
- Helps neutralize acid challenges from acidogenic bacteria in plaque and other internal and external acid sources
- Tastes delicious and makes teeth feel smoother and cleaner
- To provide extra protection for teeth of pregnant mothers and children under six
- Restores balance after tooth whitening procedures and reduces resulting sensitivity
- The creme is applied to tooth surfaces once or twice a day (depending on the dentist’s prescription) and left for 3 minutes.
- The tongue is then used to spread the applied creme throughout the mouth and held for a further 1-2 minutes.
- The longer GC Tooth Mousse and saliva are maintained in the mouth, the more effective the result.
- The patient expectorates and if possible avoids rinsing. Any creme remaining on the surface can be left to gradually dissipate.
- Patient is advised not to eat or drink 30 minutes following application.