GC Fuji Bond LC Standard Package (0101B857-0000)
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 5g Powder
Regular Price ₹5775 Special Price ₹5658
Out of stock
You save: 117 (2%)
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Regular product - Ships usually within 1-2 working days
GC first bonding agent based on a dynamic glass ionomer adhesion is suitable for bonding all composites.The elasticity of Fuji Bond LC offers a unique compensation mechanism to buffer composite shrinkage and masticatory pressure without compromising the bond.Used as a liner,Fuji Bond LC acts as a stressbreaker thus ensuring long term seal for effective protection for the pulp.
Controlled light cure setting within 20 seconds
Ideal for posterior restorations
GC India Dental Pvt Ltd, NO: 233, Phase 3, Pashamylaram Indl Area, Telangana-502307
- After conditioning the tooth surface with GC Cavity Conditioner (20% polyacrylic acid).
- Apply the Fuji Bond LC mixed to the preferred consistency (bonding or liner) into the cavity.
- Light cure for 20 seconds.
- Place the VLC composite.
- Safe adhesive bond to dentin and enamel, offering a durable marginal seal without the need for etching.
- Can be used with all VLC composites.
Write Your Own Review