GC Fuji 7
As low as ₹3596
GC Fuji VII is the revolutionary glass ionomer sealant and surface protectant. It is fantastic at keeping young patients’ teeth cavity-free. There is no isolation or bonding agent required. It works in a moist field. With this product, you’ll never have to worry about sealing over immature enamel or non-cavitated lesions. The self-bonding, high fluoride releasing GC Fuji VII creates a strong, acid-resistant fused layer.
- Seals and protects tooth enamel
- Six times more fluoride than any other sealant
- Releases fluoride for up to 24 months to help prevent decay from acid and bacteria
- Fuji VII White is for fully erupted teeth; Fuji VII Pink offers a visual indicator that is ideal for newly erupted molars
GC India Dental Pvt Ltd Plot No 233 Phase III IDA Pashamylaram Pattancheru Manda Isnapu Medak District Telangana 502307
GC Fuji 7 Powder & Liquid
Mixing Time (sec) 20-25”
Working Time (from start of mix) 1’40” (Pink Scoop), 2’10” (Yellow Scoop)
GC Fuji 7 Capsule
Mixing Time (sec) 10”
Working Time (from start of mix) 1’40”
*Mixing conditions at 23°C. Higher temperatures will shorten working time.
- After conditioning the tooth surface with GC Dentin Conditioner (10% polyacrylic acid), a thin film of the mixed Fuji 7 is applied over the tooth surface that needs protection.
- After placement, when the material starts to lose the glossy appearance, moisture protect with GC Cocoa Butter or GC Fuji Varnish or GC Fuji Coat LC.
- Occlusal surface protection of erupting molars
- Fissure protection
- Root surface protection
- Hypersensitivity prevention and control
- Caries stabilization and internal remineralization of active lesions
- Intermediate endodontic sealing
- Temporary restorative
- Restoration of micro cavities