GC Dry Mouth Gel Asst Pack
GC Dry Mouth Gel is designed to ease the symptoms of dry mouth for patients who may be suffering from impaired production of saliva due to medications, radiation treatment or diseases that can damage the salivary glands. This product provides a protective coating for teeth and oral tissue. This pleasant-tasting, sugar-free product is available in five delicious flavors (raspberry, fruit salad, mint, lemon and orange).
How to Use
GC Dry Mouth Gel can be applied as often as required when the mouth feels dry. The patient is advised to apply a sufficient amount of the clear gel to the tongue, and then spread to the oral mucosa and the teeth.
GC Dry Mouth Gel is recommended for patients with the following conditions:
- Mouthbreathing during sleep
- Drug induced dry mouth from medication
- Conditions which can impair salivary flow such as Sjogrens’s syndrome, patients undergoing radiation therapy, diabetes mellitus, chronic hepatitis C and connective tissue auto-immune diseases
- Provides up to 4 hours of relief from symptoms of dry mouth
- Has a near neutral pH providing effective symptomatic relief while preserving the oral pH in the safe range to prevent demineralization
- Does not interfere with the action of fluoride products or GC Tooth Mousse
- Sugar free and alcohol free
- Available in 5 delicious flavour