GC G-CEM Capsule Box of 50
G-CEM is a self-adhesive, resin cement featuring an advanced formulation that offers unparalleled self-adhesive properties that seal and protect the tooth. This helps to eliminate sensitivity, whether the prep is moist or dry. This natural complement to the tooth surface means you’ll be able to quickly and efficiently handle a variety of restorations with better results, which generates an increase in pleased patients.
How to Use
- Mix the G-CEM capsule for 10 seconds.
- Apply the G-CEM to both restoration and the prepared tooth and start to seat the restoration immediately.
- Light cure for 2-4 seconds or allow the cement to self-cure until excess cement feels rubbery; then remove the excess cement with the appropriate instrument.
- G-CEM can be light-cured or left to auto-cure.
- All-ceramic and composite crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays - including Zirconium based restorations
- Prefabricated fiberglass, ceramic and metal posts
- Metal and porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM) crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays
- Unparalleled ease of use - self-etching, self-adhesive, one step application with easy clean-up
- Superior bond strength to enamel and dentinee without the need for pre-conditioning
- Adequate adhesion to ceramics, metal or composite material without pre-treatment
- Unique hydrophilic chemistry provides a strong seal lowering chances of post-operative sensitivity
- The highest fluoride release of any self-adhesive resin cement
- High aesthetic quality with good colour stability and resistance to external stains
- Available in easy to use, economical big volume capsules