GC Fuji 2 LC Capsules A2
Radiopaque Light-Cured Reinforced Glass Ionomer Restorative in Capsule
The first light-cured glass ionomer filling restorative in capsule enhances properties of genuine glass ionomers in strength, aesthetics and handling.
GC India Dental Pvt Ltd Plot No 233 Phase III IDA Pashamylaram Pattancheru Manda Isnapu Medak District Telangana 502307
Mixing Time (sec) 10”
Working Time (min, sec) 3’45”
Finishing begins (from start of mix) 20”
* Mixing conditions at 23°C. Higher temperatures will shorten working time.
- After conditioning the tooth surface with GC Cavity Conditioner (20% polyacrylic acid), apply the Gold Label 2LC or Fuji II LC Capsule mixed accordingly into the cavity.
- Form the contour and place a matrix if required during the working time.
- Light cure for 20 seconds.
- Final finishing under water spray can be carried out immediately after light curing.
- After finishing, apply a final coat of GC Fuji Coat LC as a protective coating. Alternatively, application of a final protective coat of G-Coat PLUS can improve wear resistance.
- Class III and V restorations
- Root surface caries and cervical erosion
- Abfraction lesions
- Lesions where cavity margins are in dentine or when enamel prisms cannot be properly etched
- Smaller particles offers excellent aesthetics and polishability
- High filler loading for significantly improved abrasion resistance
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity facilitating post-operative diagnosis
- Optimal adhesion to tooth structure when used in combination with GC Cavity Conditioner or GC Dentine Conditioner allowing minimal cavity preparation
- Triple cure mechanism allows for immediate finishing after light curing while ensuring total material set
- High fluoride release protects against secondary caries
- Available in VITA* shades to create natural shade match
- Faster, easier and more efficient placement
- No measuring as powder and liquid are pre-measured in the right ratio
- Mechanical mixing leads to less porosities and a stronger cement
* VITA® is a registered trademark of Vita®-Zahnfabrik Bad Sackingen, Germany