GC Fuji 2 LC Capsules A2
Radiopaque Light-Cured Reinforced Glass Ionomer Restorative in Capsule
The first light-cured glass ionomer filling restorative in capsule enhances properties of genuine glass ionomers in strength, aesthetics and handling.
- After conditioning the tooth surface with GC Cavity Conditioner (20% polyacrylic acid), apply the Gold Label 2LC or Fuji II LC Capsule mixed accordingly into the cavity.
- Form the contour and place a matrix if required during the working time.
- Light cure for 20 seconds.
- Final finishing under water spray can be carried out immediately after light curing.
- After finishing, apply a final coat of GC Fuji Coat LC as a protective coating. Alternatively, application of a final protective coat of G-Coat PLUS can improve wear resistance.
Mixing Time (sec) 10”
Working Time (min, sec) 3’45”
Finishing begins (from start of mix) 20”
* Mixing conditions at 23°C. Higher temperatures will shorten working time.
- Class III and V restorations
- Root surface caries and cervical erosion
- Abfraction lesions
- Lesions where cavity margins are in dentine or when enamel prisms cannot be properly etched
- Smaller particles offers excellent aesthetics and polishability
- High filler loading for significantly improved abrasion resistance
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity facilitating post-operative diagnosis
- Optimal adhesion to tooth structure when used in combination with GC Cavity Conditioner or GC Dentine Conditioner allowing minimal cavity preparation
- Triple cure mechanism allows for immediate finishing after light curing while ensuring total material set
- High fluoride release protects against secondary caries
- Available in VITA* shades to create natural shade match
- Faster, easier and more efficient placement
- No measuring as powder and liquid are pre-measured in the right ratio
- Mechanical mixing leads to less porosities and a stronger cement
* VITA® is a registered trademark of Vita®-Zahnfabrik Bad Sackingen, Germany