Flitt K Files
Flitt k-files are stainless steel non-sterile instruments with high flexibility, good cutting efficiency and circular cross-section, and a perfect finish. Its high ductility makes for excellent working characteristics.
Flitt stainless steel prevents corrosion after repeated cleaning and sterilization. These files are used for enlarging the root canal, as necessary.
Flitt k-files are a refreshing addition to the dormant k-files space, and adds a healthy advanced k-file option, preferred by progressive dentists.
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Be sure to avoid
using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body
fluids and body tissues.
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid deterioration of cutting part.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
14. Avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
15. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
- Better flexibility than normal K-files
- Cut large parts of dentine comfortably, with its good cutting efficiency
- Circular cross-section
- Non-sterile instrument
- Made of stainless steel
- Available in single and assorted packs