FKG Race NiTi Rotary File Refills
Race instruments can be used in ad-hoc sequences according to the practitioner’s need and are also available in specific sequences. They come in both sterile and non-sterile packs.
All of the instruments in the Race family feature an exclusive anti screw-in design (alternating cutting edges), an electro-chemical polish that improves resistance to fatigue and corrosion, greater flexibility that allows the user to follow the canal’s curvatures, and a rounded safety tip that ensures perfect centering of the instrument inside the canal.
- Exclusive rounded safety tips for precise guiding.
- Alternating cutting edges to eliminate screwing-in effect.
- Sharp edges for best cutting efficiency.
- Electro-chemical polishing for better resistance to torsion and fatigue.
- SafetyMemoDisc (SMD) to master metal fatigue.