Filtek Bulk Fill Flowable Restorative - Refills
As low as ₹3681
The bulk fill flowable composite that's fast and strong, with nearly twice the wear resistance of leading bulk fill flowables. Refill includes 2 - 2g syringes in shade A2, 20 dispensing tips.
3M ESPE Plot No 48 51 Electronic City Hosur Road Bengalore Karnataka 560100 India
- Base under Class I and II direct restorations
- Liner under direct restorative materials
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, non stress-bearing occlusal restorations)
- Class III and V restorations
- Undercut blockout
- Repair of small enamel defects
- Repair of small defects in esthetic indirect restorations
- Repair of resin and acrylic temporary materials
- As a core build-up where at least half the coronal tooth structure is remaining to provide structural support for the crown
- Up to 50% stronger than the leading bulk fill flowable.**
- Nearly twice the wear resistance of leading bulk fill flowables.***
- Choice of deliveries: easy-to-use capsules or syringes.
- Orange color is easy to identify—and ask for.
- 5 Shades: A1, A2, A3, Universal.
**Compared to SureFil SDR Flow.
***In vitro data on file.