Filay Dent MD Guide Implantology
The MD Guide provides for an alternative method to fabricating a conventional surgical guide. In “theory” using some sort of a surgical guide when placing implants to ensure they are properly positioned can be helpful as a millimeter can make a real difference in the final implant crown fabrication. What is clinically useful about the MD Guide is that you are not changing your current surgical protocol or your dental implant system.
The MD Guide just allows you to drill your pilot hole more accurately in terms of mesio-distal spacing and parallelism. Instead of using the pilot drill with your implant system, the MD Guide can be used instead. It is a pilot drill and an alternative surgical guide combined. You are still drilling “free-hand” but with more accuracy.The drilling guides and non-drilling guides are sized at 6.0mm, 7.5mm, 9.0mm, 10.5mm and 12.0mm diameters. The drill length is 7.5mm and has a diameter of 2.0mm for all the drilling guides.
FilayDent 307B Amarnath Apt Gundavali Lane No3 MV Road Andheri East Mumbai Maharashtra 400069 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.