Filay Dent Filpost Customized Pliers
FILPOST has been design engineered to be faster and easier to place even in difficult cases, safer to place by reducing the risk of tooth cracking, crazing and root canal damage, more preserving of healthy tooth structure, and stronger in use via its unique passive 'interlocking' system
FilayDent 307B Amarnath Apt Gundavali Lane No3 MV Road Andheri East Mumbai Maharashtra 400069 India
- To enhance the retention of all types of restorations to dentin. Compared to using resin bonded amalgam only, FILPIN can increase the retention of restorations to dentin by around 3 to 5 times
- To stabilise by cross-pinning MOD cavities.
- To prevent rotation of restorations when a single post is used.
99.8% pure titanium:
- Biocompatible, will not corrode, compatible with all dental materials.
Easy to customise to suit canal:
- Without risk of fracture, enables two or more posts to be easily inserted into converging canals.
NO drilling required:
- Avoids the risk of perforation and saves time as no need for drilling.
- Minimises dentine removal during placement, preserves tooth structure, avoids weakening the tooth.
- Along entire length, relieves hydrostatic pressure during placement.
- For added post retention.
Unique passive interlock:
- For strong retention, created by retention grooves along the post and retention grooves formed within the canal surface by the FILPOST Universal Groover.