Faro S333 Airotor Turbine - Kavo Connection
- Buy 4 for ₹42691 each and save 2%
- Buy 10 for ₹41745 each and save 4%
The S333 is the model that positioned FARO as an industry world leader in the production of dental turbines. Today we wish to revive the name to identify a new turbine intended to renew the past success.
The S333 is the result of an extensive development project of all its components, which are produced by FARO with the collaboration of the best specialists. The S333 is a turbine with excellent features, designed for the best work in all conditions. The S333 is also unique for its distinctive sound: its insulated sonority, which never becomes irritating, was achieved with an in-depth optimization of airflows and discharges.
The ergonomic study of shape and the appropriate weight distribution, only 55 grams, allowing you to work with the highest precision while maintaining excellent visibility to the working area in all positions. The treatments, carried out on a perfectly smooth surface, ensure a secure grip, allowing to take full torque advantage.
The FARO quick connector
The FARO quick connector allows easily release from the S333 power cord for cleaning, sterilization and lubrication. It incorporates a high efficiency LED, which through the light guide positioned in the turbine, effectively illuminates the working area ensuring excellent visibility even when the spray is activated.
The rotor of the S333 is provided with a new conception chuck, that ensures a perfect burr hold, and integral shielded ceramic bearings to maintain constant lubrication over time.
The rotor is configured to obtain high torque regulating the discharge of air correctly, controlling the speed of rotation over long time periods.
Elem Holdings India Pvt Ltd 502 Barton Center 84 MG Road 08025591234 Bangalore Karnataka 560001 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 24 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
|Strong hold chuck||more than 3.5 kg, to work safely|
|Perfectly balanced rotor||head Ø 12.5 mm|
|Led 100.000 lux||+/-25% on the quick connection FARO type|
|Noise reduction||<65 db|
- Embedded optical fibers which allow accurate cleaning
- Ceramic ball bearings with integral screen to improve lubrication
- Integrated non-retraction valve to avoid cross contamination
- 3 cooling sprays
- Long life of the chuck thanks to the new profile and the use of special materials