Faro Droppy S Purifier
Droppy-s machine for water distillation through vapour and activated carbons. The water obtained by distilation is indicated to be used with sterilizers in the dental field.
- Leave the distiller with a dry, flat, heat-tolerant surface, and keep it away from any heat source.
- The distiller also needs a well ventilate space for cooling fan uses air to cool it.
- Do not share the same outlet with other electrical appliance to prevent from overloading.
- Do not use an extension cord.
- Do not pour boiling water into the collection water tank.
- Do not remove the distiller lid when it shows on.
- Before removing the lid to refill, wait at least 20 minutes after the distillation is completed (use the handle attached to the lid).
- Unplug the main power cord when filling, cleaning, or not using the distiller.
- Never soak any part of the distiller in water. Keep the outside part dry.
- Unplug the main power cord if you wish to stop the distillation process earlier.
- Keep it away from little kids.
Elem Holdings India Pvt Ltd 502 Barton Center 84 MG Road 08025591234 Bangalore Karnataka 560001 India
- Reduces lead, arsenic, nitrates, sodium and chromium VI
- Reduces 99.9% of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- Water purification by steam distillation and carbon filtration
- Power: 240 VAC - 50Hz - 580W
- Distillate capacity approx. 3.2 liters in 4.5 hours
- Automatic shut-off after each cycle
- Stainless steel boiler with 4 liters capacity
- Stainless steel condenser
- 20cm(L) x 40 cm(W)x 36cm(H)
- Net weight 7.75Ibs (3.5 Kgs)
A. Install activated charcoal sachet
- Soak a new activated charcoal sachet in water.
- Turn the bottle lid with the hole, and unscrew it from the nozzle compartment.
- Fold the activated charcoal sachet in half, and put it into the nozzle.
- Reassemble the lid.
- Put the lid with the hole onto the collection bottle, lining it up with the spout on the distiller.
- NOTE: Each activated charcoal sachet can be used for up to a month.Please replace it regularly. The activated charcoal dust is harmless and functions as removing odors.
B. Filling the distiller with water
- Pour water into the distiller boiling chamber and be careful not to fill over the internal “fill line”(about 5cm from the top).
- If you use hot water from a kettle, the total distillation time shall be reduced.
C. To distill water
- Pull the upper cover from the boiling chamber, allowing for the plug.
- Pour water into the stainless steel boiling chamber. Make sure not to fill past the line marked inside the boiling chamber.
- Place the upper cover on the distiller. Be sure that any spillage outside the distiller is dried off, and the electrical sockets are dry before plugging the power cord into the socket on the distiller.
- Line up the lid with the hole on the collection bottle with the distiller nozzle. Insert the main power cord into the power socket, and turn the power switch on. You will hear the fan start to function immediately.
- The START button on the distiller is set by the factory at “ON” position.
- For subsequent cycles, please press firmly on the START button whendistillation starts.
- About an hour after you switch on power, distilled water will begin to drip into the storage tank.
- The power supply shall switch off automatically when distillation is completed. Never remove the upper cover while the distiller is on. Turn off power supply if wish to stop the distillation process.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or brushes on you distiller
- After each cycle rinse the inside of the boiling chamber with tap water and dry carefully. Do keep the outside dry.
- To remove the buildup of deposits, follow the instructions on the distiller cleaning crystals enclosed. Use it once a week or more, depends on the scale buildup in the boiling chamber.
- If it appears to have a peeling stainless steel, it needs a clean right away.
- The activated charcoal sachet should be replaced once a month or earlier.
- If the condensing coil is clogged with dust, the efficiency of distillation many be affected. To clean the condensing coil, vacuum the coil regularly through the slots in the upper cover.