3M ESPE Express XT VPS Impression Material - Refills
Express™ XT VPS Impression Materials – first-class impressions on the first take
Designed for both the 1-step and 2-step impression techniques, next–generation Express™ XT VPS materials from 3M ESPE help you achieve outstanding impression accuracy and a great fit of the final restoration.
- Great detail reproduction through superior hydrophilicity and flow behaviour
- Distortion-free removal from the mouth due to excellent toughness
- Reduced chance of costly remakes due to almost 100% recovery from deformation.
Highly positive feedback from practitioners.
Results from a Europe-wide market survey show high overall customer satisfaction with the Express™ XT VPS materials tested. When asked for the major advantages, dentists most often mentioned precise detail reproduction, automatic mixing, easy handling and good setting time.
79% of the participating dentists would definitely recommend Express™ XT materials to their colleagues. Moreover, 87% indicated that their labs’ rating was good to excellent.
- Extraordinarily well balanced properties compared to other leading VPS products.
- A comprehensive portfolio offering more options than ever - so dentists can stay with their preferred viscosity and technique.
- Available for all deliveries: Hand mix, Garant™ Dispenser, Penta™ Cartridges
- Experience true putty consistency – plus the convenience of automatic mixing.
- Crown impressions
- Bridge impressions
- Inlay impressions
- Onlay impressions
|Impression techqniue||Tray Material||Recommended Wash Materials||Wash Material|
|Express™ XT Penta Putty Soft – first hydrophilic auto-mix putty|
|1-step technique||Express™ XT Light Body Flow – offer great flow|
|Express™ XT Regular Body – stays very well at tooth|
|Express™ XT Penta™ Putty – putty consistency|
|2-step technique||Express™ XT Ultra-Light Body Quick – generates very thin layers|
|Express™ XT Light Body Flow Quick – offers great flow|
|Express™ XT Penta™ H – hydrophilic heavy body|
|1-step technique||Express™ XT Light Body Flow – offers great flow|
|Express™ XT Light Body Standard – stays very well at tooth|
|Express™ XT Penta™ H Universal Quick – fast setting heavy body with excellent carving properties|
|2-step technique||Express™ XT Light Body Flow Quick – offers great flow|
|1-step technique||Express™ XT Light Body Standard Quick – stays very well at tooth|
|Express™ XT Penta™ H Quick – fast setting hydrophilic heavy body|
|1-step technique||Express™ XT Light Body Flow Quick – offers great flow|
|Express™ XT Light Body Standard Quick – stays very well at tooth|