Ethicon Surgicel Original Absorbable Hemostat #2inch x 3inch (5.1cm x 7.6cm) (1953)
Only available in packs of 12
Bulk prices available. Want more than 8 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: Pack of 12
Regular Price ₹16140 Special Price ₹1399
You save: 14741 (91%)
- Buy 2 for ₹1340 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for ₹1271 each and save 10%
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
Surgicel Absorbable Hemostat is a sterile absorbable knitted fabric prepared by the controlled oxidation of regenerated cellulose. The fabric is white with a pale-yellow cast and has a faint, caramel-like aroma.
- Surgicel Absorbable Hemostat (oxidized regenerated cellulose) is used adjunctively in surgical procedures to assist in the control of capillary, venous, and small arterial haemorrhage when ligation or other conventional methods of control are impractical or ineffective.
- It is strong and can be sutured or cut without fraying.
- It is stable and should be stored at controlled room temperature.
- A slight discoloration may occur with age, but this does not affect performance.
- It can be cut to size for use in endoscopic procedures.
JoHnson& joHnson b151 MIDCWalujAurangabad
Write Your Own Review