Tokuyama Estelite Flow Quick Syringe - Refills
ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK is a low viscosity (Medium Flow), light cured, radiopaque, submicron filled resin composite. ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK is designed for use with both anterior and posterior restorations. ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK adopts patented Radical Amplified Photopolymerization initiator technology (RAP technology) so curing time is diminished by 1/3.
ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK also offers outstanding esthetics, an even lower shrinkage rate, longer working time, and higher mechanical strengths as well as more shade variations.
ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK contains 71% by weight (53% by volume) of silicazirconia filler and silica-titania filler. Every inorganic filler contained in ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK is a spherical submicron filler (mean particle size: 0.3μm, particle size range: 0.04 to 0.6μm) that enables excellent gloss retention and wear resistance. Tokuyama has redesigned the syringe for easier dispensing with minimal waste.
Elem Holdings India Pvt Ltd 502 Barton Center 84 MG Road Bangalore Karnataka 560001 India
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (particularly for small/shallow/tunnel shaped cavities)
- As the first layer of direct restorations
- Blocking out cavity undercuts before fabricating indirect restorations
- Repair of porcelain/composite
- Very Fast Curing
- Outstanding esthetics
- Superior mechanical strengths
- Excellent polishability
- Very low shrinkage
- Exceptional surface gloss
- Wider shade matching range /'Chameleon effect'
- Excellent handling
- Optimal radiopacity
- Minimum color change after curing
- More shade variations (17 shades)
- Easier Dispensing and Handling