Tokuyama Estelite Flow Quick High Flow Syringe - Refills
This lower viscosity flowable flows easily, facilitating a smooth cavity lining. Together with its superb esthetics, excellent physical properties and quick curing time, ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK-HIGH FLOW enables the user to place quick direct restorations. This distinctive characteristic of quick curing is due to Tokuyama's patented innovatice initiator system "Radical Amplified Photopolymerization (RAP) Technology".
Elem Holdings India Pvt Ltd 502 Barton Center 84 MG Road Bangalore Karnataka 560001 India
*****Special Offer : Buy 3 Syringes and Get 1 Free*****
If you want to avail the offer buy 3 Syringes and mention the Shade type of 4th Syringe.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (particularly for small/shallow/tunnel shaped cavities)
- As the first layer of direct restorations
- Blocking out cavity undercuts before fabricating indirect restorations
- Repair of porcelain/composite
- Ideal flowability for smooth cavity lining
- Large syringe and wing for easier dispensing
- Reliable physical strength
- Remarkable polishability, glossiness and color-matching
- Quick curing time, 10 seconds with a halogen light (≥400mW/cm2)
- Ample working time, 90 seconds under an ambient light