Tokuyama Estelite Flow Quick High Flow Syringe - Refills
This lower viscosity flowable flows easily, facilitating a smooth cavity lining. Together with its superb esthetics, excellent physical properties and quick curing time, ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK-HIGH FLOW enables the user to place quick direct restorations. This distinctive characteristic of quick curing is due to Tokuyama's patented innovatice initiator system "Radical Amplified Photopolymerization (RAP) Technology".
- Ideal flowability for smooth cavity lining
- Large syringe and wing for easier dispensing
- Reliable physical strength
- Remarkable polishability, glossiness and color-matching
- Quick curing time, 10 seconds with a halogen light (≥400mW/cm2)
- Ample working time, 90 seconds under an ambient light
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (particularly for small/shallow/tunnel shaped cavities)
- As the first layer of direct restorations
- Blocking out cavity undercuts before fabricating indirect restorations
- Repair of porcelain/composite
*****Special Offer : Buy 3 Syringes and Get 1 Free*****
If you want to avail the offer buy 3 Syringes and mention the Shade type of 4th Syringe.