Items 1-36 of 169
- DiaDent Gutta Percha Points Special TaperedGP PointsDiaDent
From ₹220Available in 0.4 & 0.6 taperedMillimeter marked
- Micro Mega MM GP PointsGutta Percha PointsMicro Mega
From ₹499RadiopaqueEasy to introduce
- Meta Gutta Percha Points - Length MarkedG P PointsMeta
From ₹364Variable sizes availableAccurate depth measurement
- Dentsply Gutta Percha PointsGutta Percha PointsDentsply
From ₹202For all warm and cold obturationsReliable insertion down to the apex
- Meta Gutta Percha Points Special TaperedG P PointsMeta
From ₹338Available in diff sizeExcellent radiopacity
- DiaDent Gutta Percha Points For ProtaperGP PointsDiaDent
From ₹393Millimeter markedCompliment for reciproc files
- DiaDent Paper Point Special TaperedPaper PointsDiaDent
From ₹209Available in 0.04 & 0.06 taperMillimeter marked special taper
- Dentsply Protaper Universal Gutta Percha PointsGutta Percha PointsDentsply
From ₹907Colour coded (easy identification)Good for cold and warm obturation
- Dentsply AH Plus Root Canal SealantRoot Canal SealantDentsplyRegular Price ₹4,050 Special Price ₹3,827Long term sealing propertiesOutstanding dimensional stability
- DiaDent Gutta Percha PointsGP PointsDiaDent
From ₹200Quick and easy0.029 diameter tolerance
- DiaDent Paper Points - Millimeter MarkedPaper PointsDiaDent
From ₹203Easy method for depth measurementPoints are laser inspected
- Septodont Endomethasone NRoot Canal SealerSeptodont
From ₹146RadiopaqueAntiseptic and anti inflammatoryOut of stock
- Ivoclar Vivadent Apexit Plus Root Canal Sealer RefillsRoot Canal SealantIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹409Radiopaque, non-shrinking, based on CaOHFor the permanent obturation of root canals
- Meta Paper PointsPaper PointsMeta
From ₹155Highly absorbentColor coded
- Dentsply Dycal Radiopaque Calcium Hydroxide CompositionCalcium Hydroxide CompositionDentsplyRegular Price ₹1,345 Special Price ₹1,318 As low as ₹1,215RadiopaqueHigher compressive strength
- Mani Finger SpreadersSpreadersMani
From ₹276Conical TipTapered
- Prime Dental RC SealRoot Canal SealantPrime Dental
From ₹430Epoxy bondedShrink free set
- Dentsply ProTaper Universal Paper PointsPaper PointsDentsply
From ₹1,132Colour coded (easy identification)Wider taper design
- Dentsply Paper PointsPaper PointsDentsply
From ₹276For all warm and cold obturationsReliable insertion down to the apex
- Coltene Gutta Percha PointsGuttapercha PointsColtene Whaledent
From ₹588Greater taperFlexible
- Meta Gutta Percha PointsGutta Percha PointsMeta
From ₹191Excellent radiopacityAvailable in different sizes
- Ultradent UltraCal XS Kit & Refill30%-35% Calcium Hydroxide PasteUltradent
From ₹1,230High pH value of 1.25Delivered precisely where needed, right to the apex
- DiaDent Gutta Percha Points Non StandardGP PointsDiaDent
From ₹224Quick and easy0.029 diameter tolerance
- Ivoclar Vivadent ApexCal Calcium Hydroxide PasteRoot Canal SealantIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹663Time-saving direct applicationEasy removal
- Dispodent Root Canal Pluggers Vertical CondensorCondensorDispodent
From ₹226Single ended instrumentEasy insertion
- Mani Finger PluggersPluggersMani
From ₹269Flat Tip2/100 Taper
- Coltene Hygenic Paper PointsPaper PointsColtene Whaledent
From ₹280Precise in size and taperNo adhesives
- Dispodent Endodontic SpreaderSpreaderDispodent
From ₹226Single end InstrumentTapering design
Items 1-36 of 169
Buy Dental Obturation Products Online In India
OBTURATION IN ENDODONTICS
The penultimate step in endodontic therapy is obturation or obliteration of the root canal with certain biocompatible and inert substitutes to completely seal the canal. This is followed by entrance filling and placement of a jacket crown over the endodontically treated tooth. An ideal obturation of the root canal should result in a hermetic seal.
What are the materials used in dental obturation?
Root canal obturation materials include the primary root canal filling materials and root canal sealers. Spreaders and pluggers are instruments used to effectively seal the canal with the obturation materials. Absorbent paper points are used to remove moisture from the canal system which may hinder a proper seal. All these materials are used in combination to create a perfectly sealed root canal.
GUTTA PERCHA POINTS:
Various materials were being used in dentistry for total obturation of the root canal. These include amalgam, asbestos, balsam, cements, copper, gold foils, lead, paraffin, plaster of paris, resin, rubber, silver points etc. However, none of the materials mentioned above met the requirements of a root canal filling material. But the search for a suitable root canal obturating material came to an end with discovery of Gutta Percha. Edward Truman was the first person to introduce gutta percha to dentistry, as a temporary filling material. Ingle and Levine in 1959 proposed standardization of gutta percha points used in dentistry. GP points are composed of a gutta percha matrix, zinc oxide fillers, radiopacifiers, plasticizer waxes and resins. They are available in standard sizes and tapers analogous to the instruments used to shape the canal. For example, Dentsply Protaper gutta percha points are used in obturation of canals shaped using Dentsply Protaper files.
DENTAL PAPER POINTS:
The root canal must be completely free of moisture before obturation is initiated. Any residual moisture in the canal can hinder the ability of the obturating material and sealers to completely seal the walls of the canal. Such discrepancies may act as a nidus for bacterial colonization due to microleakage. Absorbent paper points are used to eliminate the moisture present in the root canals. They are available in standardized sizes to effectively absorb any residual moisture. In addition, they also provide preliminary guidance to asses the measurement of the root canal depth before obturation.
ROOT CANAL SEALANTS:
Root canal sealants are materials used in conjunction with biologically acceptable obturating materials to establish an adequate seal of the canal. The types of sealers available are zinc oxide eugenol based, calcium hydroxide based, glass ionomer based or resin based. The sealers are coated along the walls of the canal before initiating obturation. The core filling materials are coated the sealers before placing them into the canal. This further aids in creating an impervious seal, and filling any discrepancies between the canal and the core filling material.
SPREADERS & PLUGGERS:
Spreaders are tapered, long pointed instruments that are used to compress the gutta percha cones towards the apical constriction. The are also used to laterally condense the cones to create space for the accessory cones. Spreaders can be of two types; one with a handle known as hand spreaders and smaller variants called finger spreaders.
Pluggers are long, blunt and flat tipped blade instruments used in the vertical condensation technique. They are also used for plugging of gutta percha at the end of all other obturation techniques. They are available as hand pluggers, with a handle or finger pluggers.
What are the brands selling obturation materials online in india ?
Ammdent, Anabond Stedman, Coltene Whaledent, Dental Avenue, Dentsply, Dia Dent, Ivoclar Vivadent, Medicept, MicroMega, VDW, Voco are some of the various brands that sell their obturation materials online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy Obturation materials online at PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in is the leading online supplier of dental materials in India. The products available online at PinkBlue are procured from genuine manufacturers and vendors, to ensure the highest quality. As a result, all products sold are 100% genuine. With a wide range of products to choose from, every dentist can find the materials they look for at the best prices