Edison Medical Edison Bibo Light
The device has 3 different light strength options, the device is easily charged with an induction charger. There are 2 autoclavable silicon blocks (small & big) for children or adults. A full battery will provide you with approximately operating time of 2 hours and the LED light life is up to 50,000 hours.
Bibo Light Brochure
The Lighting unit
- 3 hours working time
- Approximately 1 hour charging time
- Sealed for disinfection, induction charging and touch sense button
- Light source is 1 Philips Lumileds LED
- Charging is done by hanging the Light unit on the charger
- Multiple restorations
- Complicated tooth extractions
- Endo work (removing of broken post, etc)
- Hygienist work
- Daily Basis
- Relaxes patient’s jaws as a mouth prop.
- Retracts tongue away from working area.
- Illuminates the working area in the oral cavity.
- The system is very handy & simple to use.
- The Bibo relaxes the patient’s muscles, keeps the mouth open & the tongue back away from the working area.
- 3 light strength level – Low, Medium & High, by a very soft touch on the On/Off button.
- Including 2 autoclavable “Silicone Blocks” in 2 sizes to fit any mouth morphology (children, elderly people, adults).
- Rechargeable device. Working time after each full recharge is approximately 3 hours.