E-Pex Pro Apex Locator
* Bright LCD with color coded measurements
- When the file reaches the front region of the apical foramen, the screen displays the white indicated strips
- When the file reaches the position near by the apical foramen, the screen displays the green indicated strips
- When the screen light the red indicated strips, means the file has exceeded the apical foramen, a rapid beep sound will be generated at the same time
* Adjustable keys and alarm volume
* Functions activated when integrated with E-CONNECT(endomotor)
* Auto Start-stop- Motor starts moving when the file enters the canal and stops when withdrawn
* Apical Reverse- When the file reaches pre-set apical reverse point, user can define whether the file starts moving in reverse direction
* Apical Slow Down- To preserve the cemento dental junction and avoid file-separation, speed of motor slows down when the file is near apical region
* Apical Torque Reduction- In addition to apical slow down, torque reduction at apical third prevents chances of file separation
|Model Number||E-PEX Pro|
|Battery Capacity||1600 mAh|
|Adaptor Working Voltage||AC 100-240v, 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions||95mm X 65mm X 20mm|
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the products and the liability to replace any such product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the product is intact.