Dabi Atlante Autoclave
Sterilization chamber stainless steel High resistance to temperature and pressure, which prevents the release of particles that damage the instruments and the autoclave. external enclosure, all-aluminum, epoxy-coated, forming an appropriate range at constant temperature variation. Microprocessor controller Self-managed, ensures perfect functioning during the autoclaving process. Drying cycle with the door ajar Regardless of the material (cotton gauze) to be sterilized, ensures perfect drying, allowing the material storage without compromising sterilization. Unique water trap on the door prevents spills and possible damage to the cabinet surface. Total operating safety System door seal silicon high performance, resistant to temperature and pressure variations, with excellent flexibility to mold perfectly to the contact surface, avoiding leaks. The automatic safety valve prevents overpressure, avoiding damage to the equipment, while the safety thermostat turns off the autoclave in case of overheating. Preprogrammed sterilization four standard cycles widely meets all needs, making simple and reliable process to run from the CD or the auxiliary. Practicality Commands and fully electronic control devices, resulting in simple operation and precision in time and temperature controls. sterilization quality guaranteed by 3M Tested equipment with chemical and biological indicators, ensuring flawless performance. Practicality and durability All in carbon steel, provides long durability and constant temperature variation. Security and reliability closure system of high functionality door and high resistance to pressure, to international standards, with sensors that ensure the start of the cycle only with the fully locked door. drying cycle with the door open Regardless of the material is packaged or unpackaged. System door seal in high performance silicone Resistant to temperature and pressure variations, with excellent flexibility to mold perfectly to the contact surface, avoiding leaks. Safety valve Automatic Prevents overpressure, avoiding damage to the equipment, while the safety thermostat turns off the autoclave in case of overheating. preset standard sterilization cycle Makes it simple and reliable process to run from the CD or the auxiliary. sterilization quality guaranteed by 3M Tested equipment with chemical and biological indicators, ensuring flawless performance.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.