D-Tech NiTi Reverse Curve Wire
Buy 15000 worth of wires & get a high quality wire organizer / dispenser free
• Reverse Curve Toe in: - Unique design counters the extrusive component of space closing force while continuing to open the bite. Curved in ends prevent mesio-lingual rotation of molars. Avoids extraction space tipping. Reverse curve wires can be used for bite correction or with springs and elastomeric, for retraction.
• Reverse Curve Straight Leg: - A low force, reverse curve wire design to open bites, prevent molar rotations and maintain anterior torque without crown tipping.
• Pre-torque Reverse Curve Wire: - D Tech Pre torqued R.C wires are shape-memory, heat activate wires with a pre torqued anterior segment. Reverse curve Ni Ti wires with 20 degree pre torqued anterior segment increase torque control during intrusion. Lingual root torque is applied in the anterior segment of upper and lower archwire.Liable torque in lower arches is available on request. Lower pretorque segment is available as standard 28mm span and in upper arches a choice of span of 34 and 38mm is available from standard inventory.
|Buy 15000 worth of wires & get a high quality wire organizer / dispenser free|
D TECH ORTHODONTICS PVT LTD 61Reality Warehousing Gat No 13371 Pune Nagar Road Wagholi Pune 412207
- Avoids extraction space tipping.
- Reverse curve wires can be used for bite correction
- A low-force, reverse curve of spee wire designed to open bites, prevent molar rotations and maintain anterior torque without crown tipping.
- Pre torque wires are shape memory, heat activated wires with a pre torque anterior segment.