Coltene ParaCore Former Complete Set
- Buy 5 for ₹1236 each and save 9%
ParaCore is a dual-cured, glass–reinforced composite resin, radiopaque composite system available in three shades. The well-known 3-in-1 material simplifies the post & core restorative technique, because it is ideal for post cementation, core-build ups and crown & bridge cementation. The use of ParaCore as a fixing and abutment material establishes an optimum "monoblock bond interface“ between dentin, post and crown to produce a restoration with an unusually long life and very high strength.
The perfectly matched bond and cement system form a closed product chain for clinically successful posts build ups with long-term stability.
Extended working time with the slow-bonding SLOW version
The working time of the new ParaCore SLOW setting version at 37° C is 60 seconds, which allows completion of large restorations or cementing posts without time pressure. The ParaCore SLOW setting version can also be injected directly into the root canal with the fine root-canal mixing tip.
New Translucent SLOW shade
In addition to the well-known White and Dentin shades (also available as Dentin SLOW), ParaCore is now offered in Translucent SLOW shade. This enables highly aesthetic restorations and is ideally suited for cementing Fiber Posts (e.g. ParaPost Fiber Lux).
- One Material for 3 Key Indications (post cementation, core-build ups, crown & bridge cementation)
- 2 Versions: ParaCore and ParaCore SLOW
- 3 Shades: dentin, white and translucent
- Optimal monoblock bond interface between the dentin-post-crown
- Superior bond strength and
- Stable consistency
- Contains fluorid
- Available in the automix syringe / catridges with hand-mixing