Coltene Biosonic Ultrasonic Cleaner
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
- Ultrasonic cleaning is a process created by high frequency sound-waves.
- The sound-waves create high energy cavitation. During cavitation millions of tiny bubbles form and then implode, releasing enormous amounts of energy and shock waves.
- This powerful scouring action reaches into minute crevices which cannot be reached by manual scrubbing.
- The combination of energy and specially formulated solutions make ultrasonic cleaning the most effective method for removing gross and microscopic debris.
- BioSonic is a complete ultrasonic cleaning system which consists of three different cleaner unit sizes, a full line of cleaning solutions and unit accessories which provide you with the flexibility to efficiently clean and disinfect instruments, prostheses and other items.
Multi-directional foot pedal
Coltene Whaledent Pvt Ltd Plot no A 2 Pendhar Road MIDC Taloja Taluka Panvel Raigad Maharashtra 410208
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 24 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- BioSonic magnetostrictive Ultrasonic Scaler System accommodates both 25 kHz or 30 kHz inserts
- Lower power range keep's patient's comfort in mind
- Ergonomic handpiece improves operator's comfort during extended scaling
- Small footprint minimizes counter space requirements
- BioSonic Inserts - variety of most popular tip designs in both 25 kHz and 30 kHz
- Multi-directional foot pedal for easy operation
Write Your Own Review