Colgate Total Interdental Brush - 2mm (Pack of 1)
Colgate interdental brushes are recommended to aid people with interproximal plaque removal. It has a unique triangular brush head with tri-proxi bristles cross-section allowing for effective plaque removal from interdental spaces, where caries and gum problems frequently develop. It also has a unique handle design which allows ease of use even in difficult to reach areas which is especially important for older patients.
Colgate's interdental brush has been designed to effectively remove plaque between teeth. It can be used on its own or together with the cover to make a longer handle.
Patients can use their thumb to recess & grip the brush firmly and gently clean interdental spaces with 3-4 forward/backward movements
Clean the brush under running water after use. Store brush inside protected cover.
1. For daily interdental cleaning
- Unique tri-proxy bristle design - matches the natural triangular shape of interdental spaces
- Significantly higher cleaning performance due to the triangular cross-section
- Effective plaque removal from interdental spaces where caries and gum problems frequently develop
- Flexible handle for ease of use even in difficult to reach areas which is especially important for older patients
- Improved accuracy and comfort thanks to the non-slip material in the grip depression
- Well-suited for travelling. Handle used as a protective cap.