Colgate Phos-Flur Ortho Defense
- Buy 5 for ₹269 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for ₹262 each and save 5%
Colgate Phos-Flur is the #1 Orthodontist recommended anti-cavity Fluoride rinse for orthodontic patients. Specially formulated for orthodontic patients, this unique acidulated Phosphate Fluoride formula helps prevent decalcification, which leads to cavities. Clinically proven to provide 58% reduction in white spots. Carries ADA seal of acceptance. Is alcohol-free and sugar-free.
Phos-Flur® Rinse is an anti-cavity fluoride rinse, shown to be effective in the prevention of decay, that can be of significant value when used regularly in conjunction with a decay-prevention fluoride dentrifice in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.
- Sodium Fluoride to fight caries
- Contains acidulated Phosphate - maximum uptake, longer lasting, deeper penetration
- Greater Fluoride uptake - promotes remineralization and increases tooth resistance to acid attack
- Clinically proven that it provides ideal protection while wearing braces
- 100% alcohol and sugar free - safe for all ages
- Helps reduce white spots by up to 58%
- Clinically proven to help prevent cavities
1. For orthodontic patients
2. For daily oral hygiene
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Use once a day after brushing teeth with toothpaste. Vigorously swish 10 ml of rinse between teeth for one minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse unless instructed to do so by a health professional. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
Active Ingredients: Sodium fluoride 0.044% (w/v)
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, sorbitol solution 70%, sodium phosphate monobasic, poloxamer 338, flavor, potassium sorbate, phosphoric acid, polysorbate 20, FD&C Blue #1