Colgate Gel Kam Preventative Treatment Gel
Gel-Kam Gel is a 0.4% stable stannous fluoride gel that has been shown to be an effective decay-preventive home-use gel that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. With regular use it also has been shown to relieve sensitivity in otherwise normal teeth.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
Use after regular brushing and flossing. Shake excess water from your toothbrush and cover bristles with gel. Brush thoroughly. Keep on your teeth for one minute then spit out. Do not swallow. Do not rinse, eat or drink for 30 minutes. Use once a day for cavity prevention. Use twice a day for sensitivity relief or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure all sensitive areas are covered by using a toothbrush or a cotton swab. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 12 years of age:
Consult a dentist or physician.
Brush-on gel with 0.4% stannous fluoride for caries prevention and hypersensitivity relief. 0.4% Stannous Fluoride strengthens and remineralizes the enamel, uniformly occluding dentinal tubules to relieve hypersensitivity.
0.4% (w/w) Stannous Fluoride
Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Flavoring
1. Effective for people with sensitive teeth (Dentin hypersensitivity)
2. Also useful for cavity prevention/ caries maintenance
- Stannous - Occludes dentinal tubules (Chemo-mechanical block)
- Fights acute hypersensitivity from cold, hot, acidic and sweet foods
- Anti-microbial/ Anti-plaque
- Patented "ACT-ION" manufacturing process - Makes it a very stable SnF2 preparation
- Fluoride - Caries control