3M ESPE Clinpro Sealant - Refills
3M™ ESPE™ Clinpro™ Sealant is a light-cure, low viscosity, fluoride releasing pit and fissure sealant with a unique patented colour change feature.
Clinpro™ sealant is pink when applied to the tooth surface, and changes to an opaque off white colour when exposed to light. The pink color helps the dental professional with the accuracy and amount of material placed during the sealant procedure.
- Colour-change technology to visualise placement
- Contains and releases fluoride
- Long-lasting protection against caries
Colour change technology for ease of use
- Convenient direct delivery syringe for easy application
- Low viscosity to flow easily into pit and fissures
- Bonds to enamel
Early prevention of caries in enamel pit an fissures
Studies have shows that dental sealants can play a significant role in reducing dental decay¹.Another study showed that with the help of fissure sealants dental decay can be reduced in high risk young children²
¹American Dental Association, 2005 (Fluoridation Facts)
²Weintraub, J (2001). Pit and Fissure Sealants in High Caries Risk Individuals. Journal of Dental Education. 65(10). p.84-90
Clinpro™ Sealant – step by step
- Select the tooth to be treated (it must be sufficiently erupted).
- Clean the enamel (mechanical or with air polish), remove plaque and debris, and rinse with water. Do not use a cleaning medium containing oil or sodium bicarbonate.
- Isolate and dry the tooth, ideally with a rubber dam. Cotton rolls with isolation shields are also appropriate.
- Etch the enamel for a minimum of 15 seconds and a maximum of 60 seconds.
- Rinse the enamel thoroughly with water.
- Air-dry the enamel thoroughly: the dry, etched surfaces should be matte white.
- With the syringe needle, slowly inject Clinpro™ Sealant into the pits and fissures.
- Cure Clinpro™ Sealant by exposing it to light for 20 seconds. The lamp should be placed as close to the sealant as possible without actually touching it.
- When Clinpro™ Sealant is set, it forms a hard, opaque film in a light yellowish tooth shade.
- Evaluate the results: the sealant film should cover the tooth completely without any gaps.
- Wipe off any sticky residue with cotton wool. Check the occlusion and adjust if necessary.
For perfect results:
- The teeth must be sufficiently erupted so that a dry zone can be created and maintained. The pits and fissures should be deep
- The change in colour is not an indicator of completed curing. The recommended duration of light curing (20 seconds) must be respected
As low as ₹3,373
As low as ₹926
As low as ₹909
As low as ₹1,316