BM4 Power Bleaching Office 37%
Thickener free of benzene
Bulk prices available. Want more than 6 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1x3g syringe
Regular Price ₹2738 Special Price ₹2304
Out of stock
You save: 434 (16%)
- Buy 3 for ₹2100 each and save 9%
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Special product - Ships usually within a week
Power Bleaching Office comprises of a whitening gel with a carbamide peroxide base intended exclusively for professional whitening (use by dental clinic), available only in the concentration of 37%. It is intended for whitening vital and non-vital teeth, which incorporates new scientific bases and technologies to offer the desired result with maximum comfort while treatment.
Thickener free of benzene
Can be applied several times in the same day, for several days running
Keiphas Trading XXV1036D Suprabha Complex E School Chalakudy 9886290044 Chalakudy Kerala 680307 India
- For Non Vital Teeth
- Step 1:With a periapical radiograph, ensure that the endodontic treatment is suitable
- Step 2:With the aid of a spherical drill clean the pulpal chamber, removing the carious tissue and/or remains of cement and old restorations.
- Step 3:Unblock about 2 to 3 mm of the root canal in the cervical region removing the blocking material.
- Step 4:Wash the pulpal chamber, several times, with the aid of an air/water spray and then dry it appropriately with smooth air jets and cotton balls.
- Step 5:With a compound resin (adhesive technique) or a restoring ionomer cement, execute sealing in the region of the canal mouth.
- Step 6:Isolate the gingival tissue of the teeth which will receive the whitening gel with a photopolymerizable resin specifically for this purpose (gingival barrier), avoiding that the gel touches the soft tissue.
- Step 7:Then, fill the pulpal chamber and cover the vestibular and palatal surfaces of the tooth simultaneously with the whitening gel, maintaining the gel in contact with the dental structure for 45 minutes. Seek to avoid it having contact with the gingival tissue. After this time remove the gel sucking it with the aid of a saliva ejector. The remains of the product shall be removed with air/water jet and the tooth must then be dried.
- Step 8:Next, fill the pulpal chamber with a small cotton ball and seal the pulpal chamber with composite resin (to do so use an adhesive technique). Remove the gingival barrier.
- Step 9:Check the occlusion in usual maximum intercuspation, protusive and lateral protusive movements. If there is any interference, with the aid of a spherical diamond tip, remove it rubbing away the resin.
- For Vital Teeth
- Step 1:Execute the prophylaxis of the arches, preferably a week before the start of the treatment.
- Step 2:With the aid of a color scale, note the original color of the teeth and/or obtain photos to serve as comparative documentation.
- Step 3:Isolate the gingival tissue of the teeth which will receive the whitening gel with a photopolymerizable resin specifically for this purpose (gingival barrier), avoiding that the gel touches the soft tissue.
- Step 4:Apply, to both the vestibular and the palatal surfaces of the teeth to be whitened, the carbamide peroxide at 37% (Power Bleaching 37%).
- Step 5:The product must be in contact with the dental structure for 45 minutes, and afterwards be sucked up with the aid of a saliva ejector. The remains of the product shall be removed with air/water jet.
- Step 6:Remove the gingival barrier.
- Step 7:Apply neutral sodium fluoride at 2% on the teeth for 1 minute. Note: The whitening sessions of vital teeth can be repeated, once a week, about six times.
- Power Bleaching Office is indicated for the whitening of vital and non-vital teeth in the following cases: 1.Vital teeth- naturally dark or yellowish, darkened by dyes, darkened by age, darkened by trauma, stained to a certain degree by tetracycline and stained by fluorosis. 2.Non-vital teeth- in association with internal dental whitening. Exclusively intended for professional whitening (dental clinic).
- It uses the only desensitizer (potassium oxalate) proven scientifically not to be a placebo. The thickener is free of benzene (potentially carcinogenic). In its composition, it has sodium fluoride which prevents the demineralization of the enamel. The syringe is thoroughly evaluated to not have loss of oxygen with the external medium. It can be used without mixing and can last for all the validity term after opened (stored in the refrigerator), as it has in its composition the latest generation Carbopol, making the product extremely stable. The gel can be applied several times a day, for several days in a row. It can be used without gingival barrier. The gel was tested for three years in clinical studies coordinated by the Professor Baratieri and was found to have the lowest index of sensitivity during and after treatment.
Write Your Own Review