Ivoclar Vivadent Bluephase 20i (G2) - Curing Light & Accessories
The battery-operated Bluephase 20i is on a mission to give customers the maximum comfort: the highest light intensity of 2,000 mW/cm2 in the Turbo mode with extremely short curing times of no more than 5 seconds for light and dark composites, while being gentle to the pulp and the soft tissue.
The full capacity of Bluephase 20i is particularly useful when consistent and maximum performance is required, for instance when all-ceramic restorations are placed or orthodontic brackets are bonded. Due to the polymerization of every aspect for 5 seconds and the integrated fan for continuous cooling, adhesively cemented IPS Empress and IPS e.max restorations are polymerized in no time.
- Very short curing times due to high light intensity
- Polywave LED with halogen-like broadband spectrum from 385 to 515 nm
- Suitable for all materials
- Click & Cure for battery-independent emergency corded operation
- Four programs for curing close to the pulp, high speed curing and low shrinkage
- Internal fan allowing for continuous curing
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 36 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.