Bien Air Turbine - Prestige
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Special product - Ships usually within a week
PB Recommended Quantity: 1
The range of Prestige turbines combines cutting edge technology with exceptional ergonomics. The advanced performance for which they are renowned has been optimised even further and the purity of their lines make them simply unique. A perfect union of form and function for procedures of unprecedented efficiency and comfort. Prestige turbines guarantee impeccable hygiene thanks to the Sealed Head air and water anti-retraction valves and perfect nebulisation provided by the six separate Accu-Spray air and water nozzles. Lastly, they are equipped with a Soft Push button, optimised to provide an easier tool change, and an Accu-Chuck clamp locking mechanism which reduces vibrations and noise. Fitted with an exclusive dual conductor LED system, our turbines provide uniform lighting of the working area, with the intensity of the light almost doubled thanks to brand new technology: hot-pressed multi-strand optical glass.
Guarantee impeccable hygiene
Simple and Unique
- Type - Turbine without light, small head
- Connection - Using 2- / 3-way or 4 - way Unifix quick-connect coupling, rotating 360 degree
- Speed of rotation - 315,000 rpm
- Recommended air pressure - 3.2 bar
- Cooling - Diffuser, with 3 separate air and water sprays, water anti-retraction valve
- Ball bearings - Ceramic, for an improved service life
- Chuck locking mechanism - Push-button with anti-heating system
- Cleaning/Sterilisation - Thermo washer disinfectable / Steam autoclave up to 135 degree C
- Weight - 65 g
- Prestige ref. - 1600379-001
- Prestige + 2-/3-way Unifix set ref. - 1700185-001
- Prestige + 4-way Unifix set ref. - 1700186-001
- DUALOOK - The dual multi-strand optical glass conductor provides the best lighting on the market and is robust enough to withstand all conditions.
- ACCU-SPRAY - Cooling with 3 sprays with 6 separate air and water nozzles. The ultra-precise nebulisation this offers provides the best possible cooling, and ensures perfect visibility.
- SEALED HEAD - In combination with the anti-retraction valve, a Tefl on lip prevents any residues or contaminants from entering the instrument.
- CERAMIC REVOLUTION - Longer service life, greater precision. Less noise, less vibration. Superior quality ceramic ball bearings.
- ACCU-CHUCK - The most precise bur locking and rotation drive technology in the world. Discover instruments with no imbalance or vibration.
- COOL TOUCH - Push-button with an anti-heating safety system. This reduces the risk of burning your patients with the head of your instrument. For your comfort and your patients safety.
- SOFT PUSH Bien-Air's unique push-button insert and clamp locking mechanism. Light pressure is all that's required. Bur changing is quick, comfortable, safe and accurate.
- FREE MOVE - The Bien-Air turbine-hose combination offers a freedom of movement conducive to working comfort, thanks to the light and flexible rotating coupling.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
Write Your Own Review