Bien Air Optima MX2 Micromotor
100 - 40
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Out of stock
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹2000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
No cancellation allowed for this product
Special product - Ships usually within a week
OptimaINT and its MX2 and MCX micromotors guarantee perfect control of the tool, managing the speed, torque and reversal of the direction of rotation. Providing the ultimate speed and torque control, the Optima INT and DMX control units with Smart Logic technology are capable of exploiting to the fullest the outstanding capacities of the MX micromotors. Thanks to its Easy-Nav philosophy, the Optima INT is incredibly intuitive and adapts to most dental chairs. It is ideal if you want to upgrade your pneumatic chair to bring it into the electronic age. Quite simply, it offers the best Swiss engineering. OptimaINT is particularly versatile. This control unit offers pre-programmed modes for all the main restorative operations and for endodontics. A true all-in-one system, it also makes your life simpler: two contra-angle handpieces are sufficient to perform the vast majority of dentistry operations. This results in improved comfort as well as a time saving. The OptimaINT interface has 10 preprogrammed sequences for endodontic operations and 10 sequences for restorative operations. You can perform your root treatments in complete safety. The OptimaINT has been designed to reduce the risk of NiTi instrument breakage to a minimum, by means of the auto-reverse function. Your distributor-installer is able to upgrade your electric or airpowered unit to brushless sensorless technology. This will allow you to combine a high-performance tool with your usual unit control MX2 LED Micromotor The Bien-Air MX2 LED micromotor, offers the best performance on the market by simplifying and optimizing restorative, prophy or endodontic procedures. The SMART LOGIC electronic management system automatically controls the power and compensates immediately for any speed variations. Micro-series. The MX2 micromotor and Micro-Series contra-angle are no larger than a turbine. This reduction in size ensures perfect balance by greatly reducing the effort required to hold the handpiece. Ensuring less fatigue at the end of the day. Bien-Air CA 1:1 L and 1:5 L Micro-Series Bien-Air CA 1:1 L and 1:5 L Micro-Series contra-angles are perfect for all high and low speed procedures. Vibrations and noise are cut in half while providing the additional benefit of constant speed. Bien-Air CA 8 :1 Endo Contra-Angle Bien-Air CA 8:1 Endo contra-angle is designed to work with shorter endo file shanks. Offering unparalleled visibility in molar areas, its small head provides the ideal solution for rotary endodontic procedures.
100 - 40
New free functionalities regularly added
Install the system in no time at all
i s medident Pvt Ltd Office no1 156D Lalita Park Laxmi Nagar Delhi Delhi 110092 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- Interface - LCD disyplay with preprogrammed procedures
- Motor compatibilty - MX2 LED (up tp 2 motors)
- Speed range - 100 -40,000 rpm
- Warranty - 2 years
- Motor specifications - MX2 LED
- Type - Brushless, internal spray
- Max torque - 3.5 Ncm
- Weight (g) - 90
- Dimensions - Dia 21mm x 50mm
- Hose mounting/rotation - Screw/+-200 degree
- Warranty - 3 years
- Reference - OPTIMA MX2 INT 1700386-001
Write Your Own Review