Bien Air MX2 Micromotor
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Special product - Ships usually within a week
Coupled with the new Bien-Air Micro-Series instruments, you will benefit from a unit that is 30% shorter and 23% lighter than previous generation. The result is unparalleled balance and comfort, constant power, perfect control of the speed, torque and reversal of the direction of rotation. Thanks to Smart-Logic electronic control, the MX2 is exceptionally stable and powerful, even at low speeds (100 rpm). This means just two instruments are required to carry out all operations. The MX2 LED proves itself to be the ideal companion for endodontics. How do MX2 LED brushless micromotors work? Like any other electric micromotor, brushless micromotors consist of a rotor and a stator. Unlike the brush micromotor, the rotor consists of a permanent magnet, while the coils are mounted to the stator. The mechanical switching function, implemented by the brush and collector combination in a carbon brush-type micromotor, is replaced by a sophisticated electronic drive that became possible only with the development of high-speed and powerful microprocessors. The electronic drive creates a rotating electric field in the stator that interacts with the permanent magnet. Bien-Air's new generation Micro-Series models ally innovation with compact design, resulting in improved power and maneuverability. Up to 30 percent shorter and 23 percent lighter than traditional models, they have an easy grasp that allows for optimal work comfort with less strain on the hand, arm, and shoulder. A Bien-Air electric micromotor reduces noise levels by 2 compared to an air turbine. This greatly decreases patient anxiety and discomfort and allows the dentist to work more efficiently. It also vibrates considerably less. This offers greater cutting precision and a smoother finish.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 36 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- Applications - Restorative, Prophylaxis, Endodontics
- Type - Brushless, internal spray
- Speed range - 100-40,000 rpm
- Max torque - 3.5 Ncm
- Torque control - Yes
- Weight (g) - 90 gr
- Dimensions - Dia 21 x 50 mm
- Light - LED with adjustable intensity
- Max noise level, compliant with ISO 11498 - 51 dBA
- Sterilisable - Yes
- Ball bearings - Life-time lubricated ball bearings
- Hose rotation - +- 200 degree
- Warranty - 3 Years
- Reference - MX2 LED 1600677-001
- Greater Power and More Torque. A major attribute of Bien-Air micromotors is their elevated power output with constant torque for swift and effortless use.
- Accurate Command. The proprietary Smart Logic electronic control lends Bien-Air micromotors a step-less, vibration-less rotation for the most meticulous and precise dental work.
- Compact and Lightweight. Bien-Air micromotors are significantly shorter and lighter than conventional models. This results in optimal grip and balance as well as reduced hand fatigue.
- Maintenance-Free. Bien-Air micromotors ball bearings are greased for life making post-usage lubrication expendable. Built to withstand repeated sterilization cycles, the strictest hygiene standards are upheld.
- Easy and economical to maintain
i s medident Pvt Ltd Office no1 156D Lalita Park Laxmi Nagar Delhi Delhi 110092 India
Write Your Own Review