Bien Air MX-I Micromotor
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Out of stock
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹2000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
No cancellation allowed for this product
Special product - Ships usually within a week
This is the most powerful implantology micromotor on the market. With its iChiropro and Chiropro L control units, the MX-i LED micromotor is redefining standards in implantology. The MX-i LED is first and foremost a model of stability. At both high and low speeds, it offers enhanced working comfort and its high torque copes with the most demanding implant torque insertion procedure. Depending on the desired speed, the power is constantly adapted in order to provide the optimum result. This is thanks to Smart Logic technology. Finally, the MX-i LED micromotor is equipped with adjustable LED lighting, providing the contra-angle handpiece with intense, natural and constant light at both high and low speeds. Not only is the MX-i LED micromotor the most powerful implantology micromotor on the market, it is also the lightest. 3 Years Warranty HOW DO MX-i BRUSHLESS MICROMOTOR WORK? Like any other electric micromotor, brushless micromotors consist of a rotor and a stator. Unlike the brush micromotor, the rotor consists of a permanent magnet, while the coils are mounted to the stator. The mechanical switching function, implemented by the brush and collector combination in a carbon brush-type micromotor, is replaced by a sophisticated electronic drive that became possible only with the development of high-speed and powerful microprocessors. The electronic drive creates a rotating electric field in the stator that interacts with the permanent magnet. Bien-Air's new generation Micro-Series models ally innovation with compact design, resulting in improved power and maneuverability. Up to 30 percent shorter and 23 percent lighter than traditional models, they have an easy grasp that allows for optimal work comfort with less strain on the hand, arm, and shoulder. A Bien-Air electric micromotor reduces noise levels by 2 compared to an air turbine. This greatly decreases patient anxiety and discomfort and allows the dentist to work more efficiently. It also vibrates considerably less. This offers greater cutting precision and a smoother finish.
i s medident Pvt Ltd Office no1 156D Lalita Park Laxmi Nagar Delhi Delhi 110092 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 36 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- Applications - Implantology, Surgery
- Type - Brushless, autoventilated
- Speed range - 100-40,000 rpm
- Max torque - 5 Ncm
- Torque control - Yes
- Weight (g) - 115 gr
- Dimensions - Dia 23 x 91 mm
- Light - LED with adjustable intensity
- Max noise level, compliant with ISO 11498 - 53 dBA
- Sterilisable - Yes + thermal desinfector
- Ball bearings - Life-time lubricated ball bearings
- Hose rotation - 0 degree
- Warranty - 3 Years
- Reference - MX-i LED 1600755-001
- Greater Power and More Torque. A major attribute of Bien-Air micromotors is their elevated power output with constant torque for swift and effortless use.
- Accurate Command. The proprietary Smart Logic electronic control lends Bien-Air micromotors a step-less, vibration-less rotation for the most meticulous and precise dental work.
- Compact and Lightweight. Bien-Air micromotors are significantly shorter and lighter than conventional models. This results in optimal grip and balance as well as reduced hand fatigue.
- Maintenance-Free. Bien-Air micromotors' ball bearings are greased for life making post-usage lubrication expendable. Built to withstand repeated sterilization cycles, the strictest hygiene standards are upheld.
- Easy and economical to maintain
- 3 Years Warranty
Write Your Own Review