Bien Air iOptima Micromotor
100 - 40
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1 iOptima set control uniT (Ref. 1600926-001) + 1 MX2 micromotor (Ref. 1600677-001) + 1 MX2 hose (Ref. 1600762-001) + 1 transformer (Ref. 1501938-001) + Support Bracket (Ref. 1501988-001)
Special Price ₹191009
Out of stock
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Special product - Ships usually within a week
iOptima, 100% Swiss Made, transforms your existing unit by seamlessly adding the latest technology. Fitted with the world's best brushless sensorless micromotor and an Apple iPod interface, iOptima is perfect for all your restorative and endodontic procedures. All at an unrivalled price. Save yourself the cost of purchasing a new dental unit and increase your performance by being able to treat a greater number of patients. The functionalities of the iOptima application and the performance of Bien-Air electric instruments combine to significantly reduce the time taken for your procedures. Simply connect your 4-hole tubing to the iOptima console and transform your unit into a formidable system in a flash. Download the iOptima application and you are ready to go. For all your restorative and endodontic procedures, the iOPTIMA application now offers numerous preprogrammed and customizable options. Quick, efficient and seamless. MX2 LED MICROMOTOR The Bien-Air MX2 LED micro motor offers the best performance on the market by simplifying and optimizing restorative, prophy or endodontic procedures. The SMART LOGIC electronic management system automatically controls the power and maintains constant speed. No maintenance necessary, thanks to the brushless sensor less technology and life-time lubricated ball bearings. MICRO-SERIES CONTRA-ANGLES Used together, the MX2 micro motor and Micro-Series contra angle are no larger than a turbine. This reduction in size ensures perfect balance by greatly reducing the effort required to hold the handpiece. Ensuring less fatigue at the end of the day. Bien-Air CA 1:1 L and 1:5 L Micro-Series contra-angle Perfect for all high and low speed procedures. Vibrations and noise are cut in half while providing the additional benefit of high power and constant speed. MICRO HEAD 8:1 ENDO Bien-Air CA 8:1 Endo contra-angle is designed to work with shorter Endo file shanks. Offering unparalleled visibility in molar areas, its small head provides the ideal solution for rotary endodontic procedures.
100 - 40
Auto-reverse and Auto-forward endo functions
i s medident Pvt Ltd Office no1 156D Lalita Park Laxmi Nagar Delhi Delhi 110092 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- Cool Touch - Bien-Air is the only manufacturer in the world to offer a push-button bur change mechanism with an anti-heating safety system. This treatment of patients with the head of your instrument. A tungsten carbide ball is placed between the pushbutton and the top of the housing of the tool's bur locking mechanism. It absorbs heat in the event of contact when rotating. COOL TOUCH. An exclusive invention for your comfort and your patients.
- DUALOOK - is exclusive to Bien-Air. In addition to being rugged under all conditions, the two glass fibers provide an enveloping, non-dazzling light. Its two offset sources allow you to see the depth clearly and accurately. Areas in the shadow are mostly eliminated from the working area, including in front of the bur. What if your car only had one headlight? DUALOOK: the best lighting on the market.
- Gold Connect - Bien-Air equips its instruments with gold-plated electrical contacts. This results in excellent electrical conductivity and improved resistance to oxidation.
- The Bien-Air MICRO-SERIES brings together the new range of Bien-Air contra-angles and handpieces with the new generation of micromotors with LED light. Up to 30% shorter and 23% lighter, the Bien-Air MICRO-SERIES units offer you the very best in terms of grip and balance, guaranteeing more precise control and less fatigue at the end of the day. Why? Simply because they are shorter and lighter, yet they still offer all the technological advantages of conventional models.
- Quality LED - Unrivaled light. Bien-Air is setting new standards. For its LED light solution, Bien-Air has gone to great lengths to combine the best components with the application of techniques to guarantee the unique levels of performance and reliability. Bien-Air LED lighting offers unmatched working comfort. Intensity can be adjusted from 0 to 38,000 lux. It significantly improves the visibility of the working area and diffuses a white and natural light. For sterilizable instruments, the perfect encapsulation of the LED in sealed optical glass. The absence of an infra-red emission prevents the instrument or motor from overheating.
- Smart Logic - With the benefit of Bien-Air's SMART LOGIC technology, enjoy the most precise control ever obtained with a micromotor. Cutting-edge electronics control the micromotor's torque and rotation speed to perfection, even at very low speed. An additional guarantee of reliability, the SMART technology controls the micromotor's rotation. SMART LOGIC. The best of Swiss engineering.
- Swiss Made - Only the most sophisticated techniques and the best materials make it possible to manufacture the best products. Bien-Air products are designed and manufactured in the heart of Watch Valley in Switzerland. After manufacture, Bien-Air products undergo individual testing.
Write Your Own Review