Bien Air EVO.15 1/5 L Standard Contra Angle Handpiece
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1 Unit
Special Price ₹72090
Out of stock
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Special product - Ships usually within a week
PB Recommended Quantity: 1
The all-new Contra-Angle EVO.15 is one of a kind, simultaneously raising performance standards and revolutionizing patient safety. This promising electric handpiece combines Swiss precision with an unparalleled level of durability and ergonomics. ACCURATE : High efficiency and cutting-edge technology come together on the Contra-Angle EVO.15. The new Accu-Chuck PreciPlus bur-retention and rotation drive mechanism is a perfect example of that - its vibration-canceling properties not only reduce noise interference, they also authorize perfect stability and accuracy no matter the speed and torque. Due to durability being a key contributor to performance, the Contra-Angle EVO.15 is fitted with a specially-designed rotor's head that demonstrates significantly longer service life than conventional models. PRACTICAL : The size of the Contra-Angle EVO.15 makes you forget that you are handling such a high-performance instrument. Its small, shockproof stainless steel head provides remarkable maneuverability and accessibility to third molars. To maximize user experience, every aspect of the Contra-Angle EVO.15 has been carefully thought-out. The improved Accu-Spray Quattro Mix and its dualook nondazzling multi-strand optical glass system support this statement and need to be credited for competent operative field cooling and reliable intraoral visibility. SAFE : The Contra-Angle EVO.15 expresses itself in multiple ways, and patient safety is unmistakably at the forefront. Bien-Air's patented CoolTouch heat-arresting technology brings the handpiece closer to zero risk when it comes to patient burn injuries. Similarly, adverse events linked to bur slippage are prevented, thanks to an extremely efficient fastening system. When brought together, these combined safety features make the Contra-Angle EVO.15 the safest electric handpiece ever designed. While overheating can be an indication of a damaged or clogged instrument, laboratory evaluations reveal that this hazard is just as prevalent in new and properly-maintained electric handpieces. In a committed effort to promote patient safety, Bien-Air is introducing CoolTouch, the world's first and only heat-arresting system proven not to exceed human body temperature. After years of research and development, this complex proprietary technology is engaged to protect both the patient and the clinician during some of the profession's most frequently performed procedures. In dental procedures making use of electric handpieces, the briefest contact between the instrument's push-button and the patient's inner-cheek causes the former to overheat, resulting in possible burn injuries. While the latter's increasing frequency is keeping public health agencies on high alert, industry-wide safety regulations are yet to be formulated. The all-new Contra-Angle EVO.15, equipped with Bien- Air's CoolTouch heat-arresting technology, gives dental prac titioners peace of mind in all situations.
i s medident Pvt Ltd Office no1 156D Lalita Park Laxmi Nagar Delhi Delhi 110092 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- Transmission ratio - 1:5
- Maximum speed (rpm) - 2,00,000
- Head - Shockproof head (stainless steel)
- Head diameter (mm) - 9.4
- Head size (mm) - 14.1?(21.5?mm with bur 19?mm)
- Weight (g) - 88
- Noise level (dBa) - 55
- Spray system - 4 asymmetrical mixed air/water sprays
- Lighting system - Multi-strand optical glass technology
- Anti-heating system - CoolTouch+
- Coupling system - ISO 3694 and Bien-Air Micro-Series
- Warranty - 2 years
- Reference - Evo.15 1:5 L Standard 1600941-001
- Accu-Chuck PreciPlus bur-locking and rotation drive mechanism - Provides staunch clamping of the bur resulting in vibration-free stability and comfort. Bur changing is quick, accurate, and safe, thanks to Bien-Air's unique Soft Push locking system.
- Accu-Spray Quattro Mix with dualook illumination - Converges four asymmetrical laser-precise air/ water sprays onto the tip of the bur for rapid and even cooling of the operative field. In combination with two multi-strand optical glass conductors, unobscured intraoral visibility is guaranteed.
- Miniature shockproof head Facilitates maneuverability, posterior access, and pediatric use.
- CoolTouch heat-arresting technology Revolutionizes patient safety by eliminating overheating and associated burn injuries.
Write Your Own Review