Bien Air Chiropro L
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Special product - Ships usually within a week
Whether toggling between pre-programmed operation sequences or cutting through bone with compelling power and precision, you will be enthralled by the Chiropro Ls operator-oriented design and time-saving efficiency. Its irrigation system, conveniently integrates into the instrument, maximizes ergonomic comfort and prevent bone heating. With Bien-Air's Chiropro L, overtake your challenges with peace of mind and create opportunities for yourself. Chiropro L features 7 of the main implant systems on the market. Chiropro L can also be customized according to your needs and adapted to each user. Only a few seconds are needed to define, save or modify your program. Designed to simplify your daily practice, the Chiropro L unit is infinitely versatile, allowing numerous clinical applications such as implantology, endodontics and dental surgery. ProImplant is a simplified version exclusively dedicated to implantology. These systems are equipped with a highly practical peristaltic pump, designed and patented by Bien-Air. Our irrigation lines incorporate an insertion support ensuring very easy handling and optimal hygiene.
- Library of implant systems - 8
- Max. Torque at the rotary instrument in implant mode - 55 Ncm
- Device warranty - 2 years
- MX-i specifications - MX-i LED
- Type - Brushless, auto-ventilated
- Speed range - 100 - 40,000 rpm
- Max torque - 5 Ncm
- Weight (g) - 115
- Dimensions - Dia 23 x 91 mm
- Max noise level, compliant with ISO 11498 - 53 dBA
- Sterilisable - Yes + thermal disinfector
- Ball bearings - Life-time lubricated ball bearings
- Hose rotation - 0 degree
- MX-i warranty - 3 years
- Reference - Chiropro L 1600613-001, Chiropro L set with Micro-Series CA 20:1 L 1700307-001, Chiropro L set without CA 1700298-001
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
Write Your Own Review