Bien Air CA 20/1 L Micro Series Handpiece
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1 Unit
Regular Price ₹120350 Special Price ₹118150
You save: 2200 (2%)
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Special product - Ships usually within a week
PB Recommended Quantity: 1
This contra-angle has an irrigation system which is internal to the instrument - a world first. So your grip is not impeded by the irrigation line. The jet of physiological liquid is projected onto the drill shaft itself,providing perfect cooling, particularly when using implant guides for insertions. The CA 20:1 has a miniature head and is the lightest on the market. In addition, its shafts and gears are machined in stainless steel with high resistance to saline solutions.
- Transmission ratio - 20:1
- Maximum speed (rpm) - 2,000
- Head diameter (mm) - 9.8
- Head size (mm) - 13.5
- Weight (g) - 80
- Noise level (dBa) - 57
- Spray system - Internal irrigation and Kirschner Meyer
- Lighting system - Multi-strand optical glass technology
- Coupling system - ISO 3694 and Bien-Air Micro-Series
- Warranty - 2 years
- Reference - CA 20:1 L Micro Series 1600692-001
- Longer service life The Most Durable Implantology Handpiece on the Market - The drive system of the CA 20:1 L contra-angle has been optimized to withstand more than 1600 uses @70 Ncm. This substantially increases the instrument's service life.
- Micro-Series. Welcome to a New Dimension. - Bien-Air's new generation Micro-Series models ally innovation with compact design, resulting in improved power and maneuverability. Up to 30% shorter and 23% lighter than traditional models, they have an easy grasp that allows for optimal work comfort with less strain on the hand, arm, and shoulder.
- Accu-Chuck bur-locking and rotation drive mechanism - This proven bur-locking and vibration-canceling system vouches for optimal stability and precision, no matter the rotational speed. Assembled with Bien-Air's Soft Push button, bur release is quick and easy.
- Soft Push - Bien-Air's unique push-button insert locking mechanism. Light pressure is all that is needed. Bur changing is quick and comfortable. This mechanism guarantees firm yet precise locking.
- Dualook illumination - Combined with two dualook multi-strand optical glass conductors, unobscured intraoral visibility is guaranteed from wider angles.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
Write Your Own Review